No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only one I really noticed was the most obvious one: the shot of Bane and Carcetti as they Cliffhanger it out of the plane.

Everything else looked pretty solid.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      The only one I really noticed was the most obvious one: the shot of Bane and Carcetti as they Cliffhanger it out of the plane.

Everything else looked pretty solid.
      Most of it looked practical to me. It looked fantastic.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• That scene would make an awesome pr-credits sequence in a James Bond film.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nolan would love to get his hands in Bond and I'd love to let him.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I just tried to watch that video and switched it off after 20 seconds. Why is it playing at half speed and why is 2-3 minutes missing off the top?
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• It's a WHAT IF story, Bennifer.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                That scene would make an awesome pr-credits sequence in a James Bond film.
                It was as a matter of fact... that's totally License to Kill.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• God damn...you're right. Totally spaced on that film. It's one of the worst Bond films, so can you blame me?
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Great Bond, great villain, great set-up for the story. Shitty everything else.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Great Bond, great villain, great set-up for the story. Shitty everything else.
                      And what a disappointment after living daylights.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• My hearing is shit and I have no problem understanding Bane. What the hell is wrong with everyone else on the planet?

Comment

• Well, it sounds like he's straining to take a dump while trying to talk through a pillow fort.

That's probably what is throwing us off.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Great Bond, great villain, great set-up for the story. Shitty everything else.
                            Pretty much nailed it. Too bad it killed Dalton's career as Bond as THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS is completely awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              My hearing is shit and I have no problem understanding Bane. What the hell is wrong with everyone else on the planet?
                              I'm worried about how he's going to sound when I don't have the dialog on screen.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                My hearing is shit and I have no problem understanding Bane. What the hell is wrong with everyone else on the planet?
                                Trust me, in IMAX - which has the best sound system in the world, to my mind - it was really tough to make out 75% of his dialogue. Plus, you know, the dialogue wasn't written on the screen.

Comment

Working...
                                X