• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YES.

YES YES YES.

YES.

Comment

• ZOMG.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post

ZOMG.
        Batman wanting to give Catwoman a pearl necklace is nothing new. Read your comics, people.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I totally forgot Thomas Wayne was played by ADA Cutter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Batman wanting to give Catwoman a pearl necklace is nothing new. Read your comics, people.
            He's got a point.

Either that or Catwoman must be Bruce Wayne's MOM!!! OH NOES!!!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• If Dexter is going for incest, why not good old Batman?
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• But... but how can Bruce as an adult be dancing with his mom after she died when he was a kid? It's a continuity error, no? Or, is she from an alternate Earth?

I need a comic geek familiar with modern DC continuity, stat!

Comment

• I was kidding, you sillies!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Comment

•   Spoiler: Explains a certain aspect from the trailer... 
                      Gotham City is a war zone. A ruthless madman named Bane has ripped away any sense of security and the citizens, haggard and clutching suitcases with refugee anxiety, sit behind barbed wire waiting to see what will blow up next. A hooded prisoner is dragged in – it’s Bruce Wayne, one of Gotham's most famous faces – but the eyes of the crowd go instead to the woman in black standing at the top of the staircase.

"Sorry to spoil things, boys, but Bane needs these guys himself," says sultry Selina Kyle, played here by actress Anne Hathaway, navigating the steps with stiletto heels that, on closer inspection, turn out to have serrated edges capable of leaving nasty claw marks in a fight. She also wears high-tech goggles that, when not in use, flip up and resemble feline ears.

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/...full-of-grace/
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          Spoiler: Explains a certain aspect from the trailer... 
                        Gotham City is a war zone. A ruthless madman named Bane has ripped away any sense of security and the citizens, haggard and clutching suitcases with refugee anxiety, sit behind barbed wire waiting to see what will blow up next. A hooded prisoner is dragged in – it’s Bruce Wayne, one of Gotham's most famous faces – but the eyes of the crowd go instead to the woman in black standing at the top of the staircase.

"Sorry to spoil things, boys, but Bane needs these guys himself," says sultry Selina Kyle, played here by actress Anne Hathaway, navigating the steps with stiletto heels that, on closer inspection, turn out to have serrated edges capable of leaving nasty claw marks in a fight. She also wears high-tech goggles that, when not in use, flip up and resemble feline ears.

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/...full-of-grace/

Old school press getting fed legit spoilers from the studio system. It's a dick move.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• That dude's played ball with WB for God knows how long. Hence shit like this and I have no doubt he was (or will be if it hasn't gone down yet) one of the few press outlets on the Superman set. Not knocking him, mind you.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

That dude's played ball with WB for God knows how long. Hence shit like this and I have no doubt he was (or will be if it hasn't gone down yet) one of the few press outlets on the Superman set. Not knocking him, mind you.

He's a toadie and WB is showing how they treat toadies. Honestly, I say fuck 'em.

Comment

• Bats and Bane need to cut to the chase and just fuck already!

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Bats and Bane need to cut to the chase and just fuck already!

"Je vais et je viens, entre tes reins"
                                "Tu es la vague, moi l'île nue"
                                "L'amour physique est sans issue"

(with apologies to Serge Gainsbourg)

Comment

Working...
                                X