No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? And what about all of those articles claiming Pittsburgh being this great place to live in.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Really? And what about all of those articles claiming Pittsburgh being this great place to live in.
      Lies. All fucking lies.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Really? And what about all of those articles claiming Pittsburgh being this great place to live in.
        Ed, have you learned nothing from George Romero movies? Pittsburgh is full of zombies! Suuuuuure, it's a nice place to live if your brains eaten. THEN YOU GO RIGHT AHEAD!
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So Sienna Miller was right then?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd make a Queer as Folk reference, but that was shot in Toronto.

So alls I got is Striking Distance.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It made even that pillar of sanity Tom Sizemore lose his shit.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• we were THIIIIIIIIS effing close to moving to Pittsburgh when I was 9 years old. Ended up moving to Kansas instead.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  we were THIIIIIIIIS effing close to moving to Pittsburgh when I was 9 years old. Ended up moving to Kansas instead.
                  Buy your parents a Klondike bar for that.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    we were THIIIIIIIIS effing close to moving to Pittsburgh when I was 9 years old. Ended up moving to Kansas instead.
                    Translation: you've hated your parents ever since the revelation you could have been in Dawn of the Dead.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• THAT.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• George Romero doesn't film here anymore.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                          George Romero doesn't love us anymore.
                          I'll love you BMK. I'll love you.

Comment

• Ah...you're making me verklempt.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PCub_5Ai5hQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                                Bane was more than an one note goon. Unless you're just thinking of Batman & Robin.
                                No, I was thinking of the comics. Granted, it was only Knightfall so it's not like I'd read a whole lot of stuff with him like I said. And that was a long time ago.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X