• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupidest part of Knightfall?

Stupidest part of Knightfall.

And then Jean Paul Valley went and suited up and OHGODFUCKTHISSHIT
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hey, I dug JPV as Batman. I liked the uber armor that 'the system' designed.

The main thing I liked about the overall story was the 'Batman getting his mojo back' elements that happened while JPV was going berzerk.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It was the 90s.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Knight(Elf)quest was good though, or at least the part where Bruce wears a giant bat mask and fights ninjas.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There was a novelization of Knightfall and yes, I did read it.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I am shocked.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There goes one surprise. Although to be fair, you do have to wonder if the first full theatrical trailer would have given this away.

Spoiler: Why do I get the impression you could probably accurately guess with one try? 
                Liam Neeson is in the film, according to Hit Fix.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• BUT HOW?!

*shiftyeyes*
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• To quote The Simpsons:

"I don't know. Internet?"
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• "Or are his powers merely poopin' natural"?
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bXFsQRW5VKg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>

Nice fake teaser. For a minute I seriously thought it was real.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• <object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x_s-RmS6Q3I?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x_s-RmS6Q3I?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• WHO CARES?
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rain at the mansion.

THE REBUILT MANSION, BRO!

The renovations in the fucking south-east corner, old chum!
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FUCK.

Comment

Working...
                                X