Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Belding View Post
    Don't care, still want to see it.
    Gonna have to side with the Principal on this one. Awesome trailer is awesome and I'm a drone apparently.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

*FUCKINGBROFIST*
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          yesssssssss
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Saw it.

SUCKS.

What did I have to begin with? The trailer of Battle: Los Angeles. Which was better than the entire fucking movie.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

So what you're saying is that this movie is awesome? Thanks!! Also netflix instant FTW!!

Comment

No. It blew.

Comment

Hmmm, still confused. Blowing is good according to my penis sooooo could you clarify please.

Comment

Read my enthusiastic posts about the trailer, then my newfound appreciation of the movie now.

It's not "so retarded-it's-good". It's just bad.

Comment

Well it does have Eric Balfour in it. So that seems about right. I heard that the people behind the flick were an F/X house who just wanted to make their own flick which is why the F/X are nice looking and probably why the story itself apparently blows.

Comment

He should be playin' hockey with a name like that, but instead continues to sully the screen.

He's like a turd that won't flush. /waterworld
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

The previews made this look kind of good. I think mostly by hiding the fact it's headlined by Balfour, Turkleton, and Angel from "Dexter".

Comment

Working...
                          X