No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyld Stallyns = Brokencyde. You know it to be true.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yousonuvabitch!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I just want to see them go through grunge, nu-metal, rap-metal, screamo, emo, etc. haha But all in a 5 min montage.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• How are you going to differentiate Nu-metal from Screamo? One has track pants, the other has tight jeans?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Probably being awesome some where.
            Doing naked karate
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just hope that they clear up the timeline inconsistency of the fact that James Martin left Faith No More shortly after 'Bogus Journey' came out. That's like having Jeffrey Dahmer appear in 'Demolition Man'...IT'S CHRONOLOGICALLY INCORRECT and needs to be changed!!!!!

Actually, those kinds of inconsistencies would make a great list.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                I just hope that they clear up the timeline inconsistency of the fact that James Martin left Faith No More shortly after 'Bogus Journey' came out. That's like having Jeffrey Dahmer appear in 'Demolition Man'...IT'S CHRONOLOGICALLY INCORRECT and needs to be changed!!!!!

Actually, those kinds of inconsistencies would make a great list.
                They'll just get one of his mutant pumpkins to be the stand-in.

WE'LL DO IT IN POST
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Demoilition Man was in '93. I know it starts in "1996" but Dhamer was still alive at that point.

Comment

• Not to be a downer, but no Rufus. We miss ya, George!

Wonder if theyll bring back the Grim Reaper? Or better yet...

STATION!

Comment

• I'm sure they'll get a new Rufus. Hell, they could say he regenerated. Seeing how the phone booth is basically a freakin TARDIS.

Comment

• Nah, just recycle old stand-up routines and pull a Darth Chef on it.

Ted's dad is one of those "lead follow or get outta the way" assholes already.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha we talked about that on the last episode. THey'll do a CGI Rufus with clips of Carlin from "Jersey Girl".
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            Demoilition Man was in '93. I know it starts in "1996" but Dhamer was still alive at that point.
                            Yeah. So like, that's my entire fucking point, Ed. The film made a prediction about the future (Dahmer would be a hockey puck) that was negated by the fact that he was fucking killed in prison. Ergo, it could not have happened and future viewers of the film would not understand the fact that he was still alive when the film was made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Yeah. So like, that's my entire fucking point, Ed. The film made a prediction about the future (Dahmer would be a hockey puck) that was negated by the fact that he was fucking killed in prison. Ergo, it could not have happened and future viewers of the film would not understand the fact that he was still alive when the film was made.
                              Oh sure, why not do the same titwanking revisions to EFNY or EFLA.

It adds to the hilarity. Fuck future generations in the facehole. This is our movie, back when Dan Cortese was a name!

GAWD MATT

(Mostly sarcastic, but still valid points are in there somewhere. DERP)
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• TACO BELL WINS THE FAST FOOD WAR!

Comment

Working...
                                X