• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    SPIDERMAN 3?

You deserve the Cone of Shame, Bobby.
    Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
    Bobby does not like the cone of shame.
    In my defense:

1. I was coming towards the end of a tremendously disappointing, miserable second year of university when it came out (I think it was literally a week before I sailed back home.) I'd been looking forward to it for so long that pretty much burnt pancakes on a screen would've seemed like The Departed.
    2. Bryce Dallas-Howard in that photo shoot scene.
    3. Dancin' Pete.
    4. "I'm the Sheriff in this town!"
    5. Exposition Butler.
    6. The second time I saw it was by myself when I was missing my friends in England like crazy. Boredom probably factored in. Not as much as Howard's "come hither" look, though.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• SM3 isn't horrible, it's just thoroughly mediocre. And coming off of SM2, there really is no excuse.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That would be it.

What gets the rancor for SM3 is just how much of a clusterfuck it is compared to SM2. So much potential, blown so hard.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• HOLY SHIT look at these 'Aliens' blu-ray pics!
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Impressive, Matt. Most impressive.

Hockdamnit, now you got me considering buying a BluRay player! There goes my Luddite lifestyle.

Comment

• Talk of a Reagan biopic.

*sigh*

Comment

• Bill and Ted 3? Oh HELL yes, make it happen!
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• If there is a God, he will make it so...
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'll be happily surprised if this happens, but I doubt it'll be anywhere as good as the first two films. I think that ship has sailed.

Comment

• GAWD YES.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'd just LOVE to see Keanu back in TED mode again, though. He's been doing so many serious, glum looking movies lately that it'd be a revelation to see TED one more time before he flat out DOES get too old.

Comment

• I just want a montage of them through out the years trying to stay current with the music of the day.

Comment

• What's William Sadler up to nowadays?

Comment

• Probably being awesome some where.

Comment

• Good question, last thing I saw him in was that show Roswell and that was ten years ago.

I just want a montage of them through out the years trying to stay current with the music of the day.
                                <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
                                I will committ an ehanced interrogation technique if they show footage of them either doing pop-punk or Emo.

Comment

Working...
                                X