RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      BOOURNS

I really wanted to see Joseph in this one. He seemed to be having fun in the first one.
      Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Transformers and GI JOE make a perfect drunken double feature.
      These 2 plus the Potter hate makes us three agreements for three all told this week, Rherb - a new record! I'm actually gutted Nichols and Gordon-Levitt won't be coming back. Wayans I could deal with. Tatum was bland but serviceable.

As much as I love the first one, this gives me a worrying direct-to-video vibe now with the obvious budget slashing. Maybe they should just knock this on the head. Better to not bother if you can't get the better talent on board for more.

Or just go animated.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        I have a problem with Marlon Wayans.

C-Tates is a dumbshit prettyboy and will always be a dumbshit prettyboy.
        Wayans double hate, don't mind C-tates. He's just there.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No, no, NO!

They both suck 1.60934 km of cock.

END DISCUSSION!

Comment

• Be nice to Marlon, times been tough since he lost that arm

Comment

• Figured Levitt would get the best damn lawyer in town to get outta his G.I. Joe contract.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That's horse shit. He was awesome in the first one.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yes. He was awesome. But his career has taken an epic upswing since G.I. Joe opened, and I'd imagine he (wisely) assumes being in The Dark Knight Rises is a better career choice than G.I. Joe 2.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I take it that they're both filming at the same time?
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Not gonna lie, if there was a choice between him in JOE or Batman, I'd want him in Joe. UNLESS he was gonna be playing Clayface or Solomon Grundy. haha

Comment

• Have you seen Solomon Grundy?

He's Albino Hulk.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          I take it that they're both filming at the same time?
                          Probably. But the thing is they're both opening around the same time (Bats 3 in late July and I'd imagine Joe 2 will hit early August). Even though Levitt most likely wouldn't be required on set for most of the duration of either production, I doubt they'd do one another a favor and help the competition.

Which is why if Viggo Mortenesen locks down his deal for Snow White & the Huntsman, no way would he also be in Superman: The Man of Steel since both are hitting Christmas 2012.

There's also the chance I'm wrong. But...perish that thought!
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                            Have you seen Solomon Grundy?

He's Albino Hulk.

Comment

• I just want Viggo in 'Eastern Promises 2: Promise Harder'. Any movement on that?
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

"Hey that's not funny!"
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X