No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For some reason, I imagine Lloyd and Harry being involved with the 2008 financial meltdown.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
      He's such a great fucking bastard in that one. Watch it, yo.
      I should, but seeing how I had to deal with a parental divorce at age 16. It's just too close to home at the moment.

As for what Jamie said, you'd think they would flashback to Harry & Lloyd meeting Brick Tamland.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Brick carries a grenade at all times though.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Brick carries a grenade at all times though.
          And can kill with a trident.

Comment

• I saw that!
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I have no idea why, but the way Brick holds that grenade is one of the funniest goddamn things I've ever seen.

Comment

• His battle cry sells it.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Exactly

Comment

• That will be on his tombstone.

"Loved lamp"
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      I have no idea why, but the way Brick holds that grenade is one of the funniest goddamn things I've ever seen.
                      Steve was perfect in that entire film. Indeed, he's generally GREAT when he's in a supporting role...it's when he's the frickin' lead that I tire of him.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Don't know if it's true (Probably is) but I'd heard Wake Up, Ron Burgundy was the original version of Anchorman that tested horribly. Supposedly they re-shot the Hell outta it thus becoming the classic we know and love.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I couldn't make it through 'Wake Up, Ron Burgundy'. It was painful to watch.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Michael Fassbender Talks ‘Alien’ Connection to ‘Prometheus’

Comment

• God, I hope that the rumor regarding Quentin Tarantino making a Spaghetti Western is true...

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Don't know if it's true (Probably is) but I'd heard Wake Up, Ron Burgundy was the original version of Anchorman that tested horribly. Supposedly they re-shot the Hell outta it thus becoming the classic we know and love.
                                Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                I couldn't make it through 'Wake Up, Ron Burgundy'. It was painful to watch.
                                "Wake up, Ron Bergundy" was just other subplots that were considered and just got cut out. There was so much footage they just made a seperate movie out of it. I only watched it once (I have the dvd set) and the only funny jokes were Champ confessing his love in the station wagon and Brick becoming a military genius.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                God, I hope that the rumor regarding Quentin Tarantino making a Spaghetti Western is true...
                                If it is, the rumors about him quitting after the death of editor were premature.

Comment

Working...
                                X