RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
    I'm totally the opposite on those films - I think if you look at iBot separate from Asimov, its a helluva good action sci-fi film, with Proyas doing some really interesting stuff visually.

I Am Legend is an excellent setup followed by the filmic equivalent of AIDS. Even separate from the source material, the creature effects are hideous and neither of the endings filmed work AT ALL. Smith is rather good in it though.

Agree. I fucking hate I Am Legend though. Mostly because I love the fuck outta the book.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That book really is great.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        I am Legend is pure garbage.
        Truly. There are very few films I never want to see again, but that's one of them.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• The whole thing stinks like yestadays diepuhs.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So any word on anything not dealing with Will Smiff?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, we gettin' a 5cream or what?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Those terrible FX drop it from below average to shit, personally.
                Yeah. Was it so fucking hard to go with some practical FX??? For fucking Vampires/Infected?
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• NO MORE WILL SMIFF GAWDDAMNIT!!!

Comment

• Hey, you're the fucker saying how good his spawn was in that remake of Karate Kid so ENOUGH OF YOUR INSOLENCE MORTAL

Comment

• I said he was a non factor. I said Jackie Chan was awesome in that movie. Don't get it twisted ginger ninja.

Comment

• Hey I rewatched the Karate original yesterday. Chan did do a great job in the remake, but Morita is still THE old sensei to beat to teach some moron.

And not one comes close to the Kobra Kai.

That LaRousso shrimp was better than the Will Smith balljuice result.

Comment

• What's dead should stay dead.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Like Noriyuki Pat Morita?

Comment

• Sadly yes.

He and Egg Shen are better off YuenWooPing ass in the spirit realm.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-12-2011, 04:30 PM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• In my dreams Pat Morita crushes all sorts of demons and shit in the spirit realm. I wake up with a single tear every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X