Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But Ceej doesn't watch movies.

Comment

• Ceej watches Rob watch bad movies. It's like a contact high or something.

Comment

• He doesn't watch NEW movies. Actually that's not true, he watches flicks. Just after I buy them and give them to him to watch. haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Ready for me to blow your mind?

I'd rather watch the first batch of movies any day over the second batch.
          Does this also apply to Gremlins?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd rather watch Gremlins 2.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Ready for me to blow your mind?

I'd rather watch the first batch of movies any day over the second batch (Minus M and Metropolis).

But yes, obviously my tastes run into the shitty, absurd, bad category but this shit is subjective anyways.
              <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OYjZK_6i37M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Good.

For a second there, I thought you and me were done, amateurishly.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• that's the LAST frickin' time I wanna get beat up over 'Highlander'.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I can't quit you Russ.

Comment

• All of the movies I listed are STREETS AHEAD of The Highlander as well. Except for Clancy. He's streets ahead of Ocean's 12.

Comment

• Will it called Dumberer & Dumbest? As much as I loved that movie as a kid (and yeah...it still makes me laugh), the sight of Lloyd and Harry in their late 40s/early 50s is more depressing than funny.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Jeff Daniels has done better and deserves WAY more than this.

Can't bring myself to watch Squid and the Whale...yet.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            Jeff Daniels has done better and deserves WAY more than this.

Can't bring myself to watch Squid and the Whale...yet.
                            He's such a great fucking bastard in that one. Watch it, yo.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Opening scene should have Lloyd and Harry at Mary Swanson's funeral: "She got worms..."
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Will it called Dumberer & Dumbest? As much as I loved that movie as a kid (and yeah...it still makes me laugh), the sight of Lloyd and Harry in their late 40s/early 50s is more depressing than funny.
                                I was thinking the same thing...they're too frickin' old. How hard could they reasonably push the physical comedy at this point?

Also, they'd be dead by now.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X