Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH SNAP!

BEGIN FANCASTING NAO!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ugh. I just lost a bit of excitement. Only a bit mind you, but come on. They need to do something DIFFERENT.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm sure they'll work Brainiac in somehow. My guess, this is straight out of the Batman Begins playbook. Hold off the big guns until the second movie. BUILD IT UP, BUTTERCUP!

Comment

• OK, first thing? STOP REFERRING TO THE DONNER FILMS. They're done, finished, over, already available on DVD and Blu-Ray.

Now, that being said. FUCK ZOD. FUCK LUTHOR. They, too, have been done already. Brainiac? Excellent choice - can go apeshit balls out on special effects, there's lots of toy tie-in potential for the kids (robots! Spaceships! Superman wearing anti-robot gear!), and we'll finally get to see Superman cut loose!

And find someone hot to play Lois Lane already!

Comment

• I can already envision the mass internet orgasm at the site of the phrase "KNEEL".

We're gonna need a bigger mop.

Comment

• If there's a chance of a hint of a smidge of Darkseid within this rebootvampstart, I'll take another rebootvampstart of a fucking villain that's been fucking used alfuckingready.

At least it isn't real estate, and a potential smackdown of epic proportions is in the cards.

I have this giftbasket of benefit for Mr. Doubt.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Slight bullshit mixed in with truth.

Also, Snyder is again gunning for Hamm.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I suppose I'm one of maybe three people on the planet who would like to get Routh get a do-over? It's not his fault the story made Superman into a super fuckin' creepy stalker.

Comment

• Emma Stone is GWEN STACY?!? WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Emma Stone is GWEN STACY?!? WTF

Script rewrite and everyone they got for Stacy before her sucked donkey dick. Everyday that movie seems like a boat drifting further and further into icy waters.

Given the positive word on Green Lantern, shit's about to get weird.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I suppose I'm one of maybe three people on the planet who would like to get Routh get a do-over? It's not his fault the story made Superman into a super fuckin' creepy stalker.
                        I'm a Routh fan, but hell, it's gonna blow with Snyder anyway.

Hamm? I love the guy, but really?

And positive word on Lantern???????
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Well, in Snyder's defense... he does bring the love to his projects. I can see him doing justice to the franchise.

But do we really fucking need another fucking Superman movie?

Comment

Emma Stone is GWEN STACY?!? WTF

wut? I thought she was gonna be Mary Jane?
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also this...

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Also this...

Still wish there was a Meteor Man/Blank Man team-up...
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X