RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck her, much?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Fuck her lunch?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Suck Her Punch While I Eat My Lunch?

Comment

• Hmm, that's pretty good.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I hope this movie is another Fifth Element.
            Didn't catch any sky-diving clowns in Pull-Ups in the trailers.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Chris Tucker did skydiving in The Fifth Element? Are you sure you didn't watch Maximum Velocity instead?
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• MST3K: Summer Blockbuster Review reference.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Boy you lost me there. I'll check it out tonite!

Comment

• 5th Element is great.

Haters gonna hate.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I have simple tastes.
                      As do I. Little more than a bowl of cereal and a Winona Ryder movie can keep me occupied. However...

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      It LOOKS good, but LOOKS will only get you so far if the plot isn't there. I remain unconvinced.
                      And...

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      I just want to CARE about what's going on...be actively involved in the film rather than merely having the visuals wash over me.

MATT WINS HIS BIRTHDAY!!!

That said, I did enjoy checking out the pics of Emily Browning, Abbie Cornish, and the supremely underrated Jena Malone in the aforementioned Empire piece. I still can't shake the feeling that the movie's "Art of..." book will be more entertaining than the film itself, though.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Bobby, jerking it to moving pictures > jerking it to a magazine mang. The films will be much more entertaining.

Comment

• Unless you flip those pages REALLY REALLY FAST.

Comment

• Makes perfect sense that Elliot Ness is the adoptive father of Superman. Same as President Bartlet raising Spider-Man.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• You L.A. mofos and your New Beverly theater. Lucky bastards.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Bobby, jerking it to moving pictures > jerking it to a magazine mang. The films will be much more entertaining.
                                How much of those moving pictures will actually be comprised of said hot chicks though, mate? A fair chunk of them will probably feature robots or zombies or some form of exploding robot zombies (who may or may not be samurai aliens)... all of which will likely distract from precious Malone time.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X