No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That script must really be something if Fassbender wants to do it. Near as I can tell, he's 100% into F1 racing now vs acting.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      That script must really be something if Fassbender wants to do it. Near as I can tell, he's 100% into F1 racing now vs acting.
      He's Waititi's best buddy now or something. The soccer flick he did is supposed to hit anytime now.

But, he's got more shit in the wings.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Spoilers seem to be working for me. Didn't click but they work.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks great Troy
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• ok so I only read that Taika's SW movie shit and

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Andor got the Bad Batch Labor Day weekend spot, which makes the pending Celebration announcements that much fascinating.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• and Skeleton Crew just got announced starring Jude Law.

This is the Favreau SW project he's doing outside of Mando. I thought they were saving the announcement for Celebration, but I guess everything's dropping to boost up Kenobi.

Comment

• Mando Season 3 debuts Valentine's Day week 2023.

Comment

• Very little deviation, but the deviation makes me wonder why it got delayed.

Comment

• What's the Skeleton Crew shit about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        What's the Skeleton Crew shit about?
                          Spoiler: If you really want to know and it's super early in the game.  

The general reports are Jedi Goonies.

The detailed talk I'm hearing is young Jedi Padawans/Force Sensitives in the Luke's Academy era stealing a spaceship and cruising on a joyride. But, somehow activating what seems like a Super Battle Droid T-800 prototype.

That's right. A Battle Droid with a skin exoskeleton that was being designed to infiltrate Republic strongholds before the Clone Wars ended. The Jedi kids steal a ship, go joyriding, activate the Terminator droid and then have to survive.

Again, super early in the details phase. But I've now heard that from 5 different sources.

Comment

• STFU. That's both awesome and fucking goof troop at the same time. Is the thing going to the Jude Law role?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            STFU. That's both awesome and fucking goof troop at the same time. Is the thing going to the Jude Law role?
                            When I saw he got anchored to it, it's the only role that made sense. Especially because the only other major role of that age is Luke.

Comment

• I mean reading it does sound dumb as hell BUT again, everyone keeps saying WE WANT DIFFERENT THINGS and then people are going to be NOT LIKE THIS! I say bring on all the weird shit. After reading your Taika movie plot, I'm all for this nonsense.

Comment

• That sounds goofy as fuck. I just wish there was no OT link, but it does sound like a good time.

Comment

Working...
                                X