No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Reitman doing Ghostbusters Returns.

Sigh.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• No. No no no no no.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• nah fuck you. you had your chance and rammed that shitty lady ghostbusters down our throats and told us we were assholes if we didn't like it.

also fuck you Bill Murray.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Agreed. But the truth is both extreme-sides of that argument were Goddamn insufferable. Curious to hear how Murray & Co. distance themselves from that entire failed agenda now. Do they pretend they never participated in it?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there's already an official teaser.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C6W3VQp9Cc8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I wish nothing but ill will on Bill Murray. Fuck that guy.

Listen, I don't want to hate things, especially things that I have such an emotional tie to (GB is MY SERIES), but the fact is we would have already gotten a possibly great movie with ALL LIVING actors if Bill Murray wasn't such a fucking prick. And then he gets free passes because "BILL IS SO COOL HE JUST SHOWS UP AT PARTIES AND SAYS WEIRD THINGS!".

Nah, fuck you Bill.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• just re-release the GB game remastered. Boom done. There is my GB 3 that will always be better than whatever they try to do now.

Comment

• Also, this is just going to be Stranger Things with Proton Packs. Calling it now.

Comment

• Pop will eat itself.

Comment

• The time to care is over.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• CBS fucked up.

We're getting the Episode 9 teaser before Super Bowl with it to re-air during Super Bowl 53.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• About time. they need to start building up some excitement again after TLJ polarized audiences and SOLO was indifferently received.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          About time. they need to start building up some excitement again after TLJ polarized audiences and SOLO was indifferently received.
                          Over 1 billion in box office is not evidence of a polarized audience.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• The audience was most def polarized. Dont be silly. Thst being said I dig it still but let's not pretend that it didnt piss off a ton of people box office be damned.

Comment

• I know it pissed people off, but I think the word polarizing was too strong. A vocal minority was pissed off. I don't think it's indicative of any weakness in the Star Wars brand. I think Solo's poor box office had more to do with when it was released, and not what that movie's content.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• So, ummm.

Spoiler: Captain Marvel related 

Much was made of how Annette Bening's role got fucked with in editing and how they couldn't get the look of the Supreme Intelligence right.

Well, it appears that the Supreme Intelligence speaks through Bening and conveys shit that way ala the Big Alien Spice Baby and his pet human in Dune.

Saw a bit of promo art for it and my brain still can't hang it all together.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X