No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good god all of these things sound like absolute garbage.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      2 MONTHS before A New Hope? Are they going full CGI Alec Guiness?
      McGregor is playing fast and loose with whether he signed or not.
      Disney Production Chiefs say everything in Rebels is canon and happened.
      Plus, Daldry is still on the hook to direct Wicked before he can shoot a frame of Kenobi.

So, it's a winning combination.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• They already did this so well in Rebels. Fuck a live action movie in this era.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Whats, the word on Tag? I loved that trailer, and the cast and concept alone makes me wanna see it.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Whats, the word on Tag? I loved that trailer, and the cast and concept alone makes me wanna see it.

No idea. I either see it Thursday or I don't see it. Gotta love WB.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• with Martin on this one...TAG looks and sounds like it could be a lot of fun.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Minor blerp rumor:

Spoiler: Terminator: Whatever Related 
                The new Terminator is going to do the digitally-deaging thing (...yet again!?!) not only with Arnold but also Furlong's John Connor
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Minor blerp rumor:

Spoiler: Terminator: Whatever Related 
                  The new Terminator is going to do the digitally-deaging thing (...yet again!?!) not only with Arnold but also Furlong's John Connor
                  wait, Furlong is going to be in this?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• From what I gathered, for a scene set post-T2.

Get the impression John Connor is either dead or MIA when the film starts.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I wish they would have just kept going with the shit in Genisys. But whatever, I'm down for more Terminator shit let's just hope they don't spoil the one neat moment in the fucking trailer this time.

Comment

• Still let down the original iteration of Genisys got tossed.

It's a human and a Terminator (both original characters - neither a Connor or played by Arnold) playing cat and mouse as they literally travel into the first two films (yes, BTTF2 style).

Putting serious money down to recreate stuff down to the smallest detail including the mall scene from T2 right down to the William Wisher cameo.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• wait, that was the idea for the original Genisys story OR that's the the story for the new movie?

Comment

• The former.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• gotdamn that would have been pretty neat.

Comment

• Yeah, they're using the people that helped balloon The Irishman's budget. Should look amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X