RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News of the X-Weird.

Spoiler: I think we found out the other guy vying for Cable. 

It appears to be Kyle Chandler. Yeah, that Kyle Chandler. Weird choice but it could work.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• that's a weird choice, but Lesley would LOVE it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not a Diesel guy but I gotta say I was surprised how much I liked him in The Last Witch Hunter.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• More X-News of the Weird.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

Cable is 99% going to Kyle Chandler now.

They're also floating Mackenzie Cook for Domino. She's on Halt and Catch Fire. Also appeared in The Martian among other things.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Mackenzie Davis not Mackenzie Cook. I think Cook is a dude. Davis is the little blonde.

Comment

• I guess my biggest issue with that is that she seems too tall for that character and oh my god my virginity is back and I've been warped to my parents' basement.

Comment

• Chandler just seems strange, I legit don't see it but maybe that's why it will work.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Mackenzie Davis is amazing and I want her in everything ever.

Comment

• I agree. I understood why people were annoyed she got cast as Mindy Park in THE MARTIAN but the bigger part of me was thinking "shut up, she's awesome."

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Not a Diesel guy but I gotta say I was surprised how much I liked him in The Last Witch Hunter.
                      He really was good in it and IT was better than it had any right to be.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Mackenzie Davis is amazing and I want her in everything ever.
                      YASSSsssssss
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So apparently those An American Werewolf in London remake talks are back on again. This time, Max Landis of all people is behind it.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'm fine with that. I have no problem with the guy.

Comment

• He shit-talks too much and his filmography is out-weighted with stinkers, save for Chronicle. But he brings an interesting conversation to the table. I agree.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I mean, it's not like the original is going anywhere and it's been awhile since we've had a decent werewolf flick. Obviously if this is true he kind of has a bunch of shit to prove that he's the person for this otherwise future family gatherings are going to be awkward haha.

Here's hoping we get some awesome practical effects.

Comment

• My thoughts exactly. The original will always exist. Hell, arguably the best film ever made The Wizard of Oz is a Goddamn remake itself.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X