No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After reading the Antman storyline, if done correctly it could be crazy amazing.

Comment

• Mark Millar hired to "consult" Fox's Marvel properties.

So if a Sentinel rapes Kitty Pryde in Days of Future Past, don't act surprised.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'd send in the rebate offer.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            Mark Millar hired to "consult" Fox's Marvel properties.

So if a Sentinel rapes Kitty Pryde in Days of Future Past, don't act surprised.
            Originally posted by Ultra Laser View Post
            The only appropriate reaction.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/martin-free...he-worlds-end/

Keeps getting better and better.

Comment

• YES!

Comment

• It was originally going to be an invasion movie, but some plot details have been changed. Whatever happens, it'll be awesome and hopefully done in time to allow for Ant-Man.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Everything about The World's End sounds awesome.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• SHIELD is nearing closer to shooting the pilot.

Here's some character descriptions.
                      SKYE: This late-20s woman sounds like a dream: fun, smart, caring and confident – with an ability to get the upper hand by using her wit and charm.
                      AGENT GRANT WARD: Quite the physical specimen and “cool under fire,” he sometimes botches interpersonal relations. He’s a quiet one with a bit of a temper, but he’s the kind of guy that grows on you.
                      AGENT ALTHEA RICE: Also known as “The Calvary,” this hard-core soldier has crazy skills when it comes to weapons and being a pilot. But her experiences have left her very quiet and a little damaged.
                      AGENT LEO FITZ and AGENT JEMMA SIMMONS: These two came through training together and still choose to spend most of their time in each other’s company. Their sibling-like relationship is reinforced by their shared nerd tendencies – she deals with biology and chemistry, he’s a whiz at the technical side of weaponry.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Also, it turns out that I was right about the weird IM3 description I got. Rhodey's in it and not War Machine. Rhodey is piloting the Iron Patriot armor.

What I don't get is that new plot is downplaying Stark's use of Extremis and making it seem more like the Ten Rings are juicing up random goons with it. I didn't know that Stark taking it was that big of a plot point that they felt like they had to hide it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          SHIELD is nearing closer to shooting the pilot.

Here's some character descriptions.

DUMDUM DUGAN: Died on his way back to his home planet.
                          Oh well.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Current Sharon Carter frontrunners:

Dragon chick from Games of Thrones
                            Imogen Poots
                            and Alison Brie (the directors threw her into the mix)

Comment

• Rumor is Nolan may buckle down and record commentary tracks for the Dark Knight Trilogy set next year.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Current Sharon Carter frontrunners:

Dragon chick from Games of Thrones
                                Imogen Poots
                                and Alison Brie (the directors threw her into the mix)
                                I'll take the Brie on some bread, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X