RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    She's already doing Wonder Woman. I'd be cool with Marvel poaching her, though.

Not going to happen, as she's locked in firmly to WW.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: Unbroken it is. 

Jolie's almost a done deal. The pay demands listed by some outlets were insane.

She's not getting it upfront. Base pay + back-end points like RDJ and most of the IM crew got.

She would direct and rewrite a script that has already been touched by Mark Boal and Richard LaGravenese.

Also, AKA Jessica Jones started shooting today. It must be really hard to make Krysten Ritter look like anything other than herself.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So uninspired.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Assorted tidbits from the last few days.

Spoiler: SPOILER BONANZA 

I'm done covering EPISODE 7 for a bit, as most of my time is spent breaking through fake shit leaked by Bad Robot and erstwhile nerds. Too much effort on one movie.

Seriously, fuck Latino Review. Collider, IBT and many others had the news that Goddard got the job back on Spidey hours if not a solid day before them.

Brad Bird is now focused on finishing up Tomorrowland and trying to pull off Indy before it becomes one more will-do on Spielberg's list.

Having seen the first episode of Daredevil through various channels, I have to say that this might be the first R rated MCU entry. The level of violence caught me offguard.

That Hardy kid for XMen Apocalypse is causing way too many people to overthink it. Look at the kid and look at the villain. Draw the correct conclusion.

While Michelle Rodriguez was right from a certain point of view, she just fucked herself out of a supporting role in Green Lantern. From my understanding, she was supposed to sign either this week or next.

REBELS did well enough that we're getting a second Disney Animated show. This time it's about Artoo and Threepio immediately following Return of the Jedi.

Morena Baccarin got the lead female in Deadpool. She will be playing Vanessa. I keep telling people to expect more of a late 90s/early 00s take on the character in this one and that is what appears to be happening.

and I'll finish by one-upping LR. RDJ will be Tony Stark in the Spectacular Spider-Man and he will be a major supporting role. He's also part of the reason why the upcoming release slate got all fucked up.

Comment

• Wouldn't Punisher:WarZone be the first R rated in the MCU or is Daredevil actually going to be referenced in future movies?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Think he meant TV show. But it would also be the first MCU proper foray, as War Zone was a co-production with Lion's Gate.

Nevermind, I'm drunk.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• True that. I just get misty eyed when I see that Marvel Knights logo. :/
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  Think he meant TV show. But it would also be the first MCU proper foray, as War Zone was a co-production with Lion's Gate.

Nevermind, I'm drunk.

All of the TV shows are considered part of the MCU. Punisher War Zone isn't considered part of the MCU.

Comment

• Punisher War Zone is amazing though, we can all agree on that?

Comment

• If Troy's last spoiler pans out I just bought a one-way ticket to Bonertown.

Comment

• Also, yes, Punisher War Zone is great.

Comment

If Troy's last spoiler pans out I just bought a one-way ticket to Bonertown.

I'm hoping that Thursday's bigger Marvel surprise goes a long way to supporting it.

Comment

• There's something more than a new Avengers trailer on Thursday? Nice.

Comment

There's something more than a new Avengers trailer on Thursday? Nice.

Talk suggests there is, but I'll anticipate the trailer and hope for anything else.

Comment

If Troy's last spoiler pans out I just bought a one-way ticket to Bonertown.
                                No shit. I just might go see a Spiderman movie in theater.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X