• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miles Mayhem? Oh fuck yes.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

•   Spoiler: Lights please 

Laundry list time to cover all bases, so I know what has been put out there.

Star Wars stuff will go in SW thread, since it has taken on a life of its own.

1) Elements of M.A.S.K. are being included in GI Joe 3. Characters, vehicles, etc.

2) Paramount is also trying to do whatever it takes to get Bryan Cranston to sign as the villain for Star Trek 3.

3) Titans TNT pilot script leaked. Batgirl and Robin are leads, Raven and a few other titans appear. No Cyborg. The script does backflips to get around that.

4) Mark Boal (Zero Dark Thirty, The Hurt Locker) is circling around Captain Marvel. It looks like Marvel is trying to pick up a few of his friends too.

5) Apparently, Gray Hulk is in Age of Ultron. Last minute add it appears to be. Agents of SHIELD aren't in it, regardless of what the Interwebs tell you.

6) Kenneth Branagh is being approached to come back to the Thor movies. Early word on Ant-Man places it as a PG-13 throwback to John Landis' 80s work.

7) Ant-Man is also the first MCU film to really tie directly into what Civil War will be about.

8) Adam McKay is going to be sticking around the Marvel Cinematic Universe for a long time to come. Joss Whedon won't be.

9) Expect an Indiana Jones announcement at D23 this summer. The rumored director is attached as long as May goes well for him.

10) The Legend of Zelda is looking at a live-action Netflix series. But, that's old news by now.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The Zelda Netflix shit is hilarious.

excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess

Comment

• If it means we're getting this jamming theme song, count me in for GI Joe 3.

Comment

• If The Rock is in GI Joe 3 they can mix it with any 80's cartoon they want and I'll watch it at least once.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• MASK was pretty damned awesome, so I'm all for it.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                MASK was pretty damned awesome, so I'm all for it.

As part of the Hasbro agreement, Paramount could litter whatever the fuck they want into anything.

Shit, they could make a Nemesis Enforcer solo flick if they wanted.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Regarding Indy director, I assume that you're alluding to Brad Bird with the 'May' comment?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Regarding Indy director, I assume that you're alluding to Brad Bird with the 'May' comment?

Spoiler: COUGH COUGH 

That is correct. Disney is getting antsy about Tomorrowland, as they're putting a ton behind Brad Bird being their Indy guy.

What's making them nutty is that while the studio wants Chris Evans, Bird wants to skew older.

Recent word is that he wants Patrick Wilson.

Comment

• Digging Patrick Wilson. Kinda out of left field but I think it works.

Comment

• Man. Yeah. I would love Wilson.

Comment

• Best part of that A-Team repoop.

Dude's an unsung hero type.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

•   Spoiler: They call her Carol. 

We're now closer to a Captain Marvel director.

Three women are circling the job.

Bigelow.
                            Jolie.
                            Some TV chick who I'm fucking blanking on it and that's why you write stuff down when you hear it orally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Spoiler: They call her Carol. 

We're now closer to a Captain Marvel director.

Three women are circling the job.

Bigelow.
                              Jolie.
                              Some TV chick who I'm fucking blanking on it and that's why you write stuff down when you hear it orally.

Maclaren (sp) from Breaking Bad/GoT?

Comment

• She's already doing Wonder Woman. I'd be cool with Marvel poaching her, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X