RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWESOME for Miller. I love that guy.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yeeeeeeesssssssssssss
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So Fantastic Four is... troubled. To say the least.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I heard that. Sounds like Trank is losing it, based upon the articles that I've read.

What have you heard?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If the rumor I got last night is any indication, he isn't losing. He's already lost. And Fox has taken steps to get others in to "fix" it in his place.

Like a certain lying, glory-hogging, January Jones impregnating British filmmaker.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

•   Spoiler: It's raining rumors up in here. 

X-Men Apoc related:

Tons of kids claiming they've got the plot due to one of the Cyclops kids flashing their script all over town.

Basic breakdown:

Apocalypse is the reason that mutants have been so secret for so long.

He is the first mutant. But, he conquered his tribe and then brought down the end of Ancient Egypt. Over the centuries, he's tweaked his powers to prolong his life while seeding himself into every major civilization.

Cut to the modern era for the Prequel crew.

Apocalypse is watching as Mystique is exposed to the public following the failed Paris assassination in DOFP. The world now knows mutants exist. There's footage of Mystique, Magneto and Beast using powers in public. Apocalypse isn't happy as this fucks up his plans.

Apocalypse begins a plan using his Death Cult around the world to recruit and kidnap teens and kids that possess certain power types. Magneto rescues a few and pushes Xavier into opening his School again in earnest to hide the others.

Swarms of mutant kids of all ages, backgrounds and physical nature arrive and take refuge. Magneto gets all Holocaust survivor dramatic, while Mystique confesses she knows what's up. During the post JFK assassination, Magneto imprison time...Mystique started doing side jobs for Apoc's Death Cult. She learned of a seemingly immortal mutant who is waiting for the right time to destroy humanity. She thought she was helping the mutants, emotions spill and related bullshit.

Senator Kelly and a few Apocalypse chosen politicians win big during the Reagan re-election sweep. Apoc has his plays into place as they introduce what will become Project:Wideawake and the Mutant Registration Act. Mutants are now running scared and government funds are going towards picking up where Trask's projects failed.

Professor X leads a small envoy to protest the measures when Apocalypse reveals himself to the X-Men for the first time. Ultimatum shit. He wants four mutants to become his new Horsemen or he unleashes his legacy. Fights and shit.

Apocalypse gets his new Horsemen, but releases his Legacy Virus across the globe. Multiple cameos including one for Hugh Jackman. Mutants drop like flies, while Senator Kelly and others push Reagan to ignore what's happening as it's taking care of the mutant problem.

The public believes that whatever mutants there were are dead due to the Virus and that everything else is a fake. Professor X gets sick, while Magneto leads the X-Men into a fight against Apoc and the Horsemen.

Mystique has become a Horsemen along with a few others. Apocalypse reveals his plans for a new era. Magneto fucks up a bunch of people. Apoc fucks a bunch of people up. Magneto figures out how Apoc's powers work (nano metal in blood shit).

Magneto tears Apoc in half straight down the middle. The brain is destroyed, so Apoc can't reform. The surviving Horsemen are turned back to normal. Virus dies when Apoc dies.

Groundwork is set for the original trilogy of movies from the 00s. Done.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: More 

Star Wars shit

Episode 7 is undergoing reshoots still. Toys and other merchandise hits shelves on the Tuesday after Labor Day 2015.

The first spin-off is picking up steam, as the already cast crew has been given start dates to show up.

The bounty hunter film will have Boba, the other Bounty Hunters, Clone Wars Bounty Hunters and Hutts.

A portion of the film will take place on Geonosis.

While I was lead to believe that the film took place way earlier than A New Hope, I'm now hearing that it's practically a lead-in to that film.

Bothans appear in the movie.

Orphan Black and Rooney Mara are in a dead heat for the role. Felicity Jones seemingly dropped out as it was beneath her.

A lot of loose references from ANH come up as plot points in this one. The one I keep hearing is the real explanation for Han dumping his cargo at the site of the Empire.

The Canon issues are going to piss off more people with this one than anything the Sequels are doing.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

•   Spoiler: Finally, the Marvel stuff and what else I can remember. 

No Gray Hulk in Age of Ultron, regardless of what FUNKO seems to be saying.

The Vision is the one that kills Ultron. Original ambigious ending with Hulk leaving is gone. Vision kills Ultron Prime D-E-A-D. For the comic nerds, think about how Vision fucked up Count Nefaria in the 1970s.

Serkis is playing Klaw. Klaw is Strucker's second-in-command, but he escapes the initial clusterfuck that happens up there.

When Strucker goes down, Hydra command switches to Zemo for the other movies.

Black Widow is confirmed for Cap 3, but NOTHING beyond that.

Chewy Edgyfur (I'll never be able to pronounce or type his real name) was approached for the villain in Doc Strange. No idea where this Brother Voodoo shit started.

The latest is Mantis shows up in the film. Honestly, WHERE? This shit's already getting cut for time and some sites are reporting that characters are getting added. REALLY?

In a side DC note, Jon Bernthal (Walking Dead, Wolf of Wall Street) is looking like the new replacement as Rick Flag in Suicide Squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Spoiler: It's raining rumors up in here. 

X-Men Apoc related:

Tons of kids claiming they've got the plot due to one of the Cyclops kids flashing their script all over town.

Basic breakdown:

He is the first mutant. But, he conquered his tribe and then brought down the end of Ancient Egypt. Over the centuries, he's tweaked his powers to prolong his life while seeding himself into every major civilization.

Apocalypse is watching as Mystique is exposed to the public following the failed Paris assassination in DOFP. The world now knows mutants exist. There's footage of Mystique, Magneto and Beast using powers in public. Apocalypse isn't happy as this fucks up his plans.

Apocalypse begins a plan using his Death Cult around the world to recruit and kidnap teens and kids that possess certain power types. Magneto rescues a few and pushes Xavier into opening his School again in earnest to hide the others.

Swarms of mutant kids of all ages, backgrounds and physical nature arrive and take refuge. Magneto gets all Holocaust survivor dramatic, while Mystique confesses she knows what's up. During the post JFK assassination, Magneto imprison time...Mystique started doing side jobs for Apoc's Death Cult. She learned of a seemingly immortal mutant who is waiting for the right time to destroy humanity. She thought she was helping the mutants, emotions spill and related bullshit.

Senator Kelly and a few Apocalypse chosen politicians win big during the Reagan re-election sweep. Apoc has his plays into place as they introduce what will become Project:Wideawake and the Mutant Registration Act. Mutants are now running scared and government funds are going towards picking up where Trask's projects failed.

Professor X leads a small envoy to protest the measures when Apocalypse reveals himself to the X-Men for the first time. Ultimatum shit. He wants four mutants to become his new Horsemen or he unleashes his legacy. Fights and shit.

Apocalypse gets his new Horsemen, but releases his Legacy Virus across the globe. Multiple cameos including one for Hugh Jackman. Mutants drop like flies, while Senator Kelly and others push Reagan to ignore what's happening as it's taking care of the mutant problem.

The public believes that whatever mutants there were are dead due to the Virus and that everything else is a fake. Professor X gets sick, while Magneto leads the X-Men into a fight against Apoc and the Horsemen.

Mystique has become a Horsemen along with a few others. Apocalypse reveals his plans for a new era. Magneto fucks up a bunch of people. Apoc fucks a bunch of people up. Magneto figures out how Apoc's powers work (nano metal in blood shit).

Magneto tears Apoc in half straight down the middle. The brain is destroyed, so Apoc can't reform. The surviving Horsemen are turned back to normal. Virus dies when Apoc dies.

Spoiler: Poopoo dodo butthole 
                    Called the Legacy Virus (assuming that's legit). Too Singer-y not to use. And I still expect a twist where Xavier becomes a Horseman.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Spoiler: It's raining rumors up in here. 

X-Men Apoc related:

Basic breakdown:

What kind of trouble is this 'Cyclops Kid' gonna be in over this? This has to be a major NDA breach of pretty epic proportions.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        What kind of trouble is this 'Cyclops Kid' gonna be in over this? This has to be a major NDA breach of pretty epic proportions.
                        It wasn't the Kid who got cast, but one of the final dudes. Last time something happened like this was on the Twilght movies.

Comment

• I bet it was that li'l shit from Kingsmen.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

•   Spoiler: marvel netflix spoiler 
                            That mystery role that they signed Carrie Anne Moss for? All signs point to Jennifer Walters aka Jessica Jones' lawyer.

Comment

• I've also got something bigger that I'm fact checking currently.

Comment

• More spoilers

Spoiler: bkhh 
                                Netflix to do Zelda live action series. MASK to be in GI ?Joe 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X