RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•   Spoiler: Ant-Man stuff 

JoBlo's leaks back most of the changes that were supposed to have been made Post Edgar Wright.

Michael Douglas and Paul Rudd are pretty much going to do a whole Batman Beyond style thing.

Rudd's costume will be a mix of Ant-Man and Yellowjacket aesthetic and ability.

Patrick Wilson and Corey Stoll are the villains.

Their other shit on Avengers 2 is old news.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: This is who Patrick Wilson is supposed to be playing 
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Rian Johnson (Brick, Looper) is directing Episode 8 and 9.

Comment

• meh
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rosario Dawson is in Daredevil either playing Elektra or Typhoid Mary (at last account).

Comment

• BONER
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                BONER
                Bullshit early report pegged her as Karen Page. But, Goddard killed Karen Page being a character back when he was working on it.

Which leaves 1 of the 2 female leads that will actually appear in the show at last count.

She makes sense for both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Rian Johnson (Brick, Looper) is directing Episode 8 and 9.
                  And gravedigger's Star Wars boner grew three sizes on this day.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    And gravedigger's Star Wars boner grew three sizes on this day.
                    He's scripting them too.

Comment

• Finally legit excited about Star Wars. Really don't care for JJ, but Rian Johnson might be one of my favorite filmmakers.

Comment

• Latino Review's right on the GOTG post credits scene.

Spoiler: New Warriors all up in this bitch. 

Nathan Fillion is Rich Ryder aka NOVA.

Comment

• FUCKING WAT?

Comment

• RADDDDDDD.

Comment

• NICE. Fucking NICE.

Also, Dawson in Daredevil just made this a must watch for me. If she's playing Elektra, terrific, but if she's playing Typhoid Mary? WOW.

Comment

• What's the deal with Typhoid Mary?

Comment

Working...
                                X