RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•   Spoiler: It's been a couple of days, so Star Wars 

The usual fat neckbeards are screaming that Gareth Edwards and Gary Whitta aren't handling Boba Fett. That's fine and dandy. I don't believe it, but whatevs.

Josh Trank is doing Young Youthful Solo and appears to be courting Michael Jordan to be Midquel aged Lando.

But, there is a third director being courted by the Nu Lucasfilm Guard. It appears to be Neil Marshall. Fresh off killing the only piece of Ginger Ass that mattered on "Game of Thrones".

Also, the biggie that has been brewing like a motherfucker all weekend while I was having my brain spasms for most of Saturday and Sunday.

Mara Jade (vis a vis new Lawrence Kasdan style non EU version) will be in the new movies. But, it won't be what you expect other than Ginger Badass that had a kid with Luke. Everything else is carte blanche and she's also the big character that JJ and company are keeping hidden.

Added to the fact: Yesterday, it was revealed that Karen Gillan's hair that she donated for a wig is in fact the wig being used for the Mara Jade character.

Latest from today: Domnhall Gleeson (son of Mad Eye Moody) is supposed to be Luke's kid. As in, 90% confirmed.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Also,

Spoiler: news to me at least. 

John Goodman was one of the new Transformers. Just heard his voice and the Asian dude from The Last Samurai while going through mailed clips.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• what's the word on upcoming films? TRANSFORMERS 4, DAWN OT POTA, others? Just curious.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• A Marshall Star Wars would be the biggest boner forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            what's the word on upcoming films? TRANSFORMERS 4, DAWN OT POTA, others? Just curious.
            DAWN OF APES is going to have long legs.

T4 will print money, but it'll be 3 hours long after trailers are attached. So, that might fuck up long-term financial goals.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              A Marshall Star Wars would be the biggest boner forever.
              Disagree.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Personally, I want a Matthew Vaughn STAR WARS film. I love his balance of tone.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                  Disagree.
                  Your dour British sensibilities aren't welcome in the BONER ZOOOOOOOOOOONE.

Comment

• Boner Zone. Sounds like a place parents drop off their pre-teens for a couple of hours.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Way more SW shit leaking overnight. Will post when on proper computer.

Comment

• Marshall belongs on silly, cheap, violent projects. Not silly, expensive cartoons for adults.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Jedi Hunters? hmmms
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm all for Neil if it was a project like 1313.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So we're getting the Spanish Inquisition in Star Wars? Sounds good to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Jedi Hunters? hmmms
                                  Spoiler: Tip of the Iceberg 

Well, no more TMZ spoilers for awhile. They busted the couple that were doing and Disney is taking them to court.

But, back to last night's leak.

I09 is right, the unofficial name for the villains are Jedi Hunters. Think Stormtroopers by way of Mandalorians.

The Inquisitor from Rebels plays a major role in the new trilogy. Basically, Rebels is going to allow for a lot of shit to get shoe-horned in almost as a midquel.

Main trio of heroes for the new trilogy is John Boyega, Domnhall Gleeson and Daisy Ridley.

Adam Driver doesn't start off a villain, but becomes one.

Lupita N'Yongo or whatever her name is...is a villain.

Neil Marshall met for one of the main movies, not a spin-off.

There is no New Republic, but there is the beginnings of one.

Luke and to a lesser extent Leia have been hunted by Imperial/Sith remnants since the end of the OT. Apparently, the fact that their dad was Darth Vader is common knowledge and something that still fucks with them on a personal and mental level.

So, these Jedi Hunters or whatever are now spending the new trilogy hunting down the Spawn of Skywalker to ensure that the Sith can come back.

The rest of what I got was gibberish, these are the highlights.

Comment

Working...
                                X