No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it's playing anywhere around me, I'm going to see it. Otherwise, the second the DVD drops, I'm buying it.

Such is the awesome what is Lemmy!

Comment

• I've been waiting for that doc for a couple of years now. Can't wait!
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Bumping this for Iggy!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• 2 more Matrix flicks?

Wouldn't be opposed to this if they can pull it off.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They didn't pull off two more Matrix flicks when they made two more Matrix flicks.

Comment

• I would not be opposed to the Wachowskies doing some awesome shit with 3d.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I would not be opposed to the Wachowskies doing some awesome shit with 3d.

WB and Joel Silver still want them to do Plastic Man. I wouldn't mind seeing their take on Plastic Man.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• If only Speed Racer had come out during the 3D hype.

Comment

• SR would have been fucking AMAZING in real 3D.

I'd kill for a fun 3d Plastic Man.

Comment

• Who the hell is demanding more Matrix flicks? It's DONE, folks.

Comment

• More Matrix?

FFS, people!
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'm not so worried about a new Matrix flick...

I'm more worried about that futuristic Robin Hood shite with Will Fucking Smith.

Comment

• Works for me. That Russell Crowe Robin Hood movie was fucking boring.

Comment

• The only Robin Hood movie I ever liked was Robin Hood: Men in Tights.

*shows himself out the door*
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Get back in here, Ed...

I did too... although I have uber love for the Errol Flynn version as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X