No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, mice tend to birth a lot of kids.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• AICN and Variety are saying that Paul Greengrass is developing Memphis, his own script about the final months of MLK's life. ABOUT TIME.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• That is cool news.

FUCK YOU HARRIS
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There are also rumors out there that we ARE, in fact, going to get a sequel to 'Tron Legacy'. I'm rather surprised at that.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'll take whatever "Olivia Wilde in a sexy suit and haircut" Hollywood will give me.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              AICN and Variety are saying that Paul Greengrass is developing Memphis, his own script about the final months of MLK's life. ABOUT TIME.
              When I heard about this, I thought Greengrass was going to adapt HELLHOUND ON HIS TRAIL, which is a great book about James Earl Ray.

Still, this is going to be some harrowing stuff.

Comment

• I fully expect that MLK movie to be the one that puts Greengrass into the elite league of directors.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I can't bring myself to watch United 93. But holy shit, Sunday Bloody Sunday was something.

Comment

• That is a great film, and a great U2 track.

The film Bloody Sunday was amazing as well.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Keep your high falutin' MLK Greengrass film. I come with news that really matters.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/yes-t...furious,50014/

FAST AND FURIOUS THE SIXTH

Comment

• There's Rock in that Diesel.

Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-13-2011, 12:47 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          There are also rumors out there that we ARE, in fact, going to get a sequel to 'Tron Legacy'. I'm rather surprised at that.
                          As disappointing as Legacy was, I'm all up for a sequel. Chances of Daft Punk coming back? Cos they made that film 50% better on their own.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Keep your high falutin' MLK Greengrass film. I come with news that really matters.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/yes-t...furious,50014/

FAST AND FURIOUS THE SIXTH
                            All bullshit aside, I will be seeing five and I'm betting it'll be glorious.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              All bullshit aside, I will be seeing five and I'm betting it'll be glorious.
                              FUCK and YES

Comment

• The trailer for it is pretty kick ass. And it has The Rock. The Rock makes everything better, except Southland Tales. His Rock-ness was nullified by The Timberlake.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X