No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mongols aint samurai, Russ. Mongols get KILLED by samurai.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It was more a crack on him being an early instance of one bucking the trend.

And being a daft racist.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Yo, jimbo. Get off my cloud.

White samurai only.

Signed,

John Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Mongols aint samurai, Russ. Mongols get KILLED by samurai.
          Funny, I heard they were killed by nuclear fallout.

Comment

• Duncan Jones directing Warcraft movie.

All for this.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Who knew a wet fart could be late to the basement dweller's zeitgeist party.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                Who knew a wet fart could be late to the basement dweller's zeitgeist party.
                Shut your whore mouth.

Comment

• Fuck Warcraft.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm sure this is exciting news for mega-nerds but this is terribly disappointing. I'd rather see Jones work on something new and good.

Comment

• Word.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Never played the games, know nothing of them and don't give a fuck. But I love that someone is putting their big guns and bucks behind Jones.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It's going to be a big fantasy franchise, and it's going to be big and broad so it actually makes money. And Duncan Jones gets a huge fucking budget that he deserves to go nuts with. And "good", why can't this be good unless you just hate fantasy like No Fun Rob?

Comment

• Warcraft had it's time. It has passed. If this isn't all CG, then fuck it.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Marvel finally found their Sharon Carter.

Lead chick from Revenge. I don't watch the show, but she's supposed to be popular.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Let's see what else I missed talking about over the last few days:

The Funko Toy spoiler is right. Iron Man 3 will have Deep Space Armor.
                                Beautiful Creatures was True Blood without the tits, but my wife wants to see it with me.
                                Marvel left off another IP title they got cleared for Wave 3.

It goes Ant-Man, Doctor Strange and Heroes for Hire (Iron Fist and Luke Cage).

That's all I've got.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X