No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will die down... just not in time for the Breaking Dawn Part II press.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• MARVEL NEWS!

It's between Anna Kendrick, Felicity Jones and Imogeen Poots to play Sharon Carter in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Joe Carnahan won't be transitioning over to do Daredevil just yet, he's taking over Mark Millar's Nemesis from the late Tony Scott.

James Gunn is almost a lock for Guardians, but it looks like Marvel is trying to either get him for three guaranteed films or far less money.

Strictly rumor: but, it's looking like Cloak and Dagger are the front runners for the Marvel TV show idea.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• WB passes on Dark Tower.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          WB passes on Dark Tower.

Maybe Universal will pick it up with that sweet Bourne Legacy cash.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Cloak and Dagger could be pretty fucking awesome as a show actually. Nice.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shows how much of a comic book aficionado I am, I thought you were talking about...

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                Cloak and Dagger could be pretty fucking awesome as a show actually. Nice.
                Agreed - apart from some CGI stuff, it'd probably be pretty cheap to make. $10 says they change Dagger's appearance so she wears normal clothes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  MARVEL NEWS!

It's between Anna Kendrick, Felicity Jones and Imogeen Poots to play Sharon Carter in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
                  I like Kendrick a lot and Felicity Jones ticks a lot of very specific sex-boxes for me, so no complaints on that front. Poots has been awful in everything I've seen her in (28 Weeks Later, Centurion, Fright Night) and does nothing for me, so, yeah - not her.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                    Poots has been awful in everything I've seen her in (28 Weeks Later, Centurion, Fright Night) and does nothing for me, so, yeah - not her.
                    shut your goddamn hole

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                      Poots has been awful in everything I've seen her in (28 Weeks Later, Centurion, Fright Night) and does nothing for me, so, yeah - not her.
                      I suddenly feel like the Mattress Man on the phone with Barry Egan.

But I will maintain my composure and simply say I do not share the same opinion.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Heh heh heh... Poots...
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Make that three votes for "Ben is stupid on this one".

Comment

• My boner clearly wants to have words with you all, but can we all agree that the other British girl is the best choice?

No?

I'll be over here, then...
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Get out
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Team Imogen 4 lyfe yo
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X