RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG SHIT YEAH
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I was talking to Jamie about that yesterday. Sounds legit but it'll be after 2013 before you see anything on it due to the Rock's schedule already being packed.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Rock as Lobo?

FAP FAP FAP FAP
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Guys, Rock leaked this like two months ago on Twitter. Gosh its like you guys don't even know how to harness the power of social media.

Comment

• If by two months ago you mean saturday then yeah, two months ago. Lulz @ u twitterman.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• lulz.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nope, he had said something quite a while back about meeting with them about Lobo.

Comment

• I'm calling your bluff William, provide proof or admit defeat.

Comment

• I'll find it later, stuck on a conference call. I am almost sure we talked about it here too.

Comment

• http://moviehole.net/201254194dwayne...-might-be-lobo

May 22nd

Comment

• EDIT:

The article you link is pure conjecture on their part. The Rock's actual twitter quote they use is this.

Funny U say that.. RT: @krystal_burt:@ron2smoove I could see Rock playing in DC movies. Gravedigger or John Stewart (JL’s Green Lantern)
                        Then they quote another site with this...

“Bleeding Cool was told recently that The Rock is going to play Lobo in Brad Peyton´s upcoming film of the DC comics. An untested, unknown source opened up correspondance with us, and told us a tale of “a Hollywood party” at which Mr. Rock was a guest, and told some fellow partiers that he was going to take the Lobo role.”
                        So while the rumor was out there, The Rock did not post about it on his twitter months ago as you said.

Score: Jersh 1 William 0
                        Last edited by B_Metal; 07-17-2012, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• You can go find any number of articles from the same time period saying it was for Lobo.

Comment

• None of which will be using a direct quote from the Rock's twitter like you suggested. See?
                            Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Guys, Rock leaked this like two months ago on Twitter. Gosh its like you guys don't even know how to harness the power of social media.

Comment

• SEMANTICS FIGHT!

Comment

• Lulz, honestly it is semantics, but I'm still claiming the win.

Comment

Working...
                                X