No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galifinakis in possible Confederacy of Dunces? I dig it, but I would be shocked if it actually goes in front of cameras. I was excited for Will Ferrel putting on 40lbs and doing it years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      I don't think they'd go that route, surely? But the presence of Reynolds is a worry. I like the guy (downgraded from loving him a couple of years ago), but he's not exactly known for edgy or dark material at this point.
      But Ben, girls like Reynolds and we HAVE to get them to the theater. DUHHHH!!! /obvious Hollywood thought process
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• BRING BACK THE SHUMWAY.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've seen the best movie of 2012 so far. Hell, I would be surprised if it doesn't remain my favorite flick of the year.

I also watched Beyond the Black Rainbow, SWATH and a few other flicks.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• And? What is it?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              And? What is it?

Something I can't talk about until June at earliest. All I have to say about it is that the studios are unconsciously trying to recreate another Summer of 82.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Anderson, you're killing us.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Anderson bringing the Bobby level trolling.

Comment

• Was it the Watch? TELL ME IT'S THE WATCH! haha
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• God I hope he tells us it's Lincoln. Because I will not believe it for a second. TROLL ELSEWHERE

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        I've seen the best movie of 2012 so far. Hell, I would be surprised if it doesn't remain my favorite flick of the year.
                        Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        And? What is it?
                        Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Something I can't talk about until June at earliest. All I have to say about it is that the studios are unconsciously trying to recreate another Summer of 82.

YEAH, BOYEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Comment

• fuck yeah.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I MUST SEE THAT MOVIE!!!!

Comment

• It ain't G.I. Joe 2, I can tell you that.

Been delayed to next March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X