No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just hope they do something to turn it on it's head. No need to remake it unless you're doing something fresh with it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      I just hope they do something to turn it on it's head.
      Wakka wakka

No need to remake it unless you're doing something fresh with it.
      That won't stop 'em. Logic is antithetical to the game.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Highlander - if done right - is exactly the sort of film that should be remade. Its got a great concept and scope for awesome action, but none of the existing properties, from the first film to the TV series, are exactly sacred.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Highlander. Rated Pee Gee Derpteen.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They should go hard R with it, I mean they ARE chopping heads off.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              Highlander - if done right - is exactly the sort of film that should be remade. Its got a great concept and scope for awesome action, but none of the existing properties, from the first film to the TV series, are exactly sacred.
              This. The first film is fucking horrible in execution but awesome in ideas. Sorry to the Kurgen....
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                This. The first film is fucking horrible in execution but awesome in ideas. Sorry to the Kurgen....
                In total agreement, I just don't want to see a pg13 date movie Highlander.

Comment

• Totally in agreement with you there.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I just don't see Reynolds in the role. Fassbender would be perfect.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I kind of agree. As obvious casting as it may be, Gerard Butler was made specifically for films like this.

The Rock for Kurgan.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                        The Rock for Kurgan.
                        yesssssss

Comment

• Rob, you and me need to get drunk, eat sammiches and watch Road House together.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            In total agreement, I just don't want to see a pg13 date movie Highlander.
                            I don't think they'd go that route, surely? But the presence of Reynolds is a worry. I like the guy (downgraded from loving him a couple of years ago), but he's not exactly known for edgy or dark material at this point.

Comment

• If he doesn't smug all over RIPD *audible groans from the invisible audience*, maybe he has a chance at being a Shhcottishh decapitron?

I can''t watch Buried because it doesn't have Reynolds in a fatsuit in a coffin in the desert singing that All 4 One *more groans* song, so my judgment is suspect, and my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-22-2012, 11:32 AM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Rock would be perfect for the Kurgan role. Call him The Samoan instead.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X