No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gossip cunt Perez Hilton says Ed Helms is up for the Vacation sequel with Michael Shannon as one of Cousin Eddie's offspring. The Office may be shits now, but he can do a lot better than that.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Muppets sequel coming, possibly sans Segel.

http://www.vulture.com/2012/03/new-m...son-segel.html
      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        Gossip cunt Perez Hilton says Ed Helms is up for the Vacation sequel with Michael Shannon as one of Cousin Eddie's offspring. The Office may be shits now, but he can do a lot better than that.

It's his for the taking. They also want to give Anthony Michael Hall some sort of bullshit cameo.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Can't see shit Captain. Also ....

Somebody shaved Ratboy.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• http://collider.com/bill-ted-3-script-finished/150144/

The only movie that matters.

Comment

• Of all the back-to-the-well projects, that one feels like it could work.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think it'll be hilarious to see Keanu go back to that well.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ticket sold.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• There's a good movie to be made from Wayne's World 3.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      WANT. Especially that Reeve expressed interest in coming back. They need to find a good replacement for Carlin... who? Louis CK?
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        There's a good movie to be made from Wayne's World 3.
                        If they plan on killing Wayne and Garth within the first two minutes of the film then sure I might think about it. Other than that Wayne's World could fuck right off. Just my 2 cents.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          WANT. Especially that Reeve expressed interest in coming back. They need to find a good replacement for Carlin... who? Louis CK?
                          Could work. Just please don't let it be Ricky Gervais.

Dreamcasting: Stanhope. Liquored up like Peter O'Toole.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            If they plan on killing Wayne and Garth within the first two minutes of the film then sure I might think about it. Other than that Wayne's World could fuck right off. Just my 2 cents.
                            I'm done with Mike Myers' hand-crafted projects. Let him do walk-ons a la Inglourious Basterds for the rest of his career. Empire nailed his waning appeal when they reviewed The Love Guru, saying it was so badly unfunny it made you reappraise whether you would ever find any of his earlier schtick funny again. That's a bit strong, but we've already got one Adam Sandler, we don't need Myers anymore.

Also, fuck Dana Carvey.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Wasn't there some rumor about Myers playing Keith Moon? Guess he's too old now.

Comment

• Myers needs to completely reinvent himself as a dramatic actor. INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS and 54 proved that he can do it.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X