RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
    Also: "This fall, Dexter Castle is a cop AND a criminal! Rated TV-WHATEVER FUCK YOU"
    <33333
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Star Trek sequel isn't called Star Trek 2?!? Holy Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...

...if only we didn't already know that info months and months ago.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• http://collider.com/phoenix-wright-a...-image/122895/

Miike is making a fucking Phoenix Wright movie? Best movie news in a decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          The Star Trek sequel isn't called Star Trek 2?!? Holy Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...

...if only we didn't already know that info months and months ago.
          Didn't know this. What's it called, then?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That was the news, Matt. No word on what it will be called (yet).
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              http://collider.com/phoenix-wright-a...-image/122895/

Miike is making a fucking Phoenix Wright movie? Best movie news in a decade.
              awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Didn't know this. What's it called, then?
                Star Trek: The Sequel.

No clue. Abrams said awhile back it'd be Star Trek: Blankety Blank instead of a numeral title.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Final casting on Django has just about finished:

JGL and Anthony LaPaglia will be playing slave-running brothers. (Short role)
                  The RZA will play Thaddeus
                  Misty Upham is Minnie the Saloon Owner

and Kerry Washington has finally signed and suited up as Django's wife.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• nice.

Comment

• Fuck. No. to this Blade Runner sequel.

Scott isn't Benjamin Button and there's no telling how much longer he has left. I'd much rather see him to do other shit than going back to the well. I don't even care about Prometheus. Yes go ahead and gasp Internet.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Jamie, I ever tell you how much I love you?

Blade Runner was a done in one. The time to do a sequel or play in that universe came and went already, and the thought of throwing money towards that instead of something original saddens me.

Same with Prometheus - the Alien franchise has moved on without Scott, and in the right hands, could continue. But his going back to the pre-beginning does nothing for me.

I'd rather Scott whip up something new, like he did with Gladiator. That blind-sided everyone, and is a damn good flick. Scott has some steam in him still, and he's better than reliving past glories.

Comment

• Suck it the both of you. I want a goddamn Ridley Scott cyberpunk movie. Considering how far off the book BR is, I have no problem with this whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            Suck it the both of you. I want a goddamn Ridley Scott cyberpunk movie. Considering how far off the book BR is, I have no problem with this whatsoever.
                            Tim and Jamie are...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• hahah. I get their points, but I WANT MORE CYBERPUNK MOVIES DAMMIT.

Comment

• Speaking of bland news, the finalists for li'l McClane are D.J. Cotrona, James Badge Dale, Liam Hemsworth and Aaron Paul...

...*Scratches balls*
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X