No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of Thrones has interest in Elric back up. Warner Brothers and Universal are circling the waters to pick it up.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Game of Thrones has interest in Elric back up. Warner Brothers and Universal are circling the waters to pick it up.
      YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• SWEET!

Comment

• BONER!
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Exclusive: No Go on Nicolas Cage & John Travolta on Expendables 2
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• File that under news that I'm totally OK with.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Same here. Norris and Van Damme are the real names for me there.

Travolta probably figured out that The Expendables aren't involved in fighting for or against Xenu...
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• http://www.deadline.com/2011/10/brya...cripting-deal/

Comment

• TDKR change-a-roo:

Full trailer now in front of Sherlock Holmes 2
                    6 minute prologue tying TDK to TDKR in front of Mission Impossible 4.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Can we call MI4 a guaranteed blockbuster now?
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• No.

Not to say M:I 4 won't deliver, but slapping on a couple of minutes of Batman to a couple of hundred theater isn't going to make its box office surge.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm so excited for MI4.

Comment

• Great trailers have a history of boosting ticket sales. I remember reports saying that the only reason that 'Pink Cadillac' did well was because it was the only film...at the time...that had the trailer for 'Batman' on it. Likewise, 'Meet Joe Black' benefitted from having the trailer for 'The Phantom Menace' Just saying.

Comment

• Yeah, but I think this TDKR trailer is going to be IMAX only, that's why Jamie said it won't give that kind of boost.

‘The Punisher’ Being Developed as Procedural Cop Show

Well that headline is enough for me to say "oh jesus christ" and close the tab.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                No.

Not to say M:I 4 won't deliver, but slapping on a couple of minutes of Batman to a couple of hundred theater isn't going to make its box office surge.
                                Maybe, maybe not. I went to I Am Legend strictly for the Batmeng opening.

Also: "This fall, Dexter Castle is a cop AND a criminal! Rated TV-WHATEVER FUCK YOU"
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X