No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Skull isn't that bad. It's just nothing special.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 'Crystal Skull' is a mediocre film, nothing more. I've certainly seen worse films in my lifetime.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I enjoy parts of it more than Last Crusade.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Crystal Skull is terrible. LOOK AT THE MONKEYS I DO LIKE DEM DERPDERPDERP fucking Lucas

Comment

• Crystal Skull proved once and for all that Harrison Ford hasn't given a damn for over ten years.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
              I enjoy parts of it more than Last Crusade.
              I'll actually agree with THIS as well. The motorcycle chase in Crystal Skull is better than almost EVERY sequence in Last Crusade.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• People tend to give Crusade a pass due to Connery. I CALL BULLSHIT. Crusade turned all the secondary characters into walking punchlines. That's far worse than the monkey scene IMO.

Comment

• It's the cutesy wink wink tone and the absolutely embarrassing special effects that kill 'Last Crusade' for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
                    People tend to give Crusade a pass due to Connery. I CALL BULLSHIT. Crusade turned all the secondary characters into walking punchlines. That's far worse than the monkey scene IMO.
                    Agreed. Sallah and Brody deserved better.

But the blame can equally be spread to Spielberg. Fuck him, too.

Comment

• For sure. Spielberg doesn't get off clean at all. He fucked up just as much as Lucas did.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        Agreed. Sallah and Brody deserved better.

But the blame can equally be spread to Spielberg. Fuck him, too.
                        Yeah, why did he let Lucas do that in Crusade and Crystal Skull? It's not like he was some nobody first-time director.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I love how he put it all on Lucas in interviews. Basically said, I tried to reason with him, but he owns the property, what could I do? YOURE FUCKING SPIELBURG CUT THE MONKEYS!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I love how he put it all on Lucas in interviews. Basically said, I tried to reason with him, but he owns the property, what could I do? YOURE FUCKING SPIELBURG CUT THE MONKEYS!
                            LOVE IT!

The "It's not my fault" approach...

Fuck him. He's guilty by association.

Comment

• Speilberg needs to do more MUNICH and less TIN TIN.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Munich 2: The Muniching

Comment

Working...
                                X