No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liam Neeson is taking over Mel Gibson's part in Hangover 2. Liam is still on his "If I never stop working I'll never feel pain" tour.

Comment

• Ain't nothing wrong working hard for the money. So hard for the money, something, something, something, money.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Liam Neeson is taking over Mel Gibson's part in Hangover 2. Liam is still on his "If I never stop working I'll never feel pain" tour.
        Yeah, he's been prolific to say the least since his wife's death.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
          I like the guy and I'm glad to see more output from him.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Still wish that Lincoln biopic got off the damn ground.

But no Steve, you had to make freaking TIN TIN. Lousy goddamn TIN TIN.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Liam Neeson is taking over Mel Gibson's part in Hangover 2. Liam is still on his "If I never stop working I'll never feel pain" tour.
              Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
              I just checked out his IMDB page, and it never dawned on me till I saw that, but you guys are right. Jesus, that poor guy hasn't slowed down one bit since his wife died.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• 3D Snakes...I hate 3D Snakes...
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Meh.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And I say that as a lover of 3d. Unless they have discovered a way to convert these and not make them look like shit, who gives a fuck? If it's not shot in 3d, then eff it.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've pretty much had it with 3D already - this just hammers it home. Not every movie needs the 3D treatment, so why waste the time and money to re-release the Star Wars and Indiana Jones flicks in 3D?

For fuck's sake, Lucas! Stop going back to the well! DO SOMETHING NEW!!!!

Comment

• The 'Star Wars' films kinda make sense. They're all glossy and cgi at this point anyways, so I can see the post-conversion process working on these. The Indy films are pretty old school and haven't had their effects 'updated' like in the 'Star Wars' films. I question whether or not the end results will LOOK good or not.

In truth, I'd rather see Lucas go back and redo the shitty special effect from 'Last Crusade'.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMN View Post
                          In truth, I'd rather see Lucas go back and redo the shitty special effect from 'Last Crusade'.
                          THAT.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• While I do agree it'd be easy from a technical stand-point for Lucas to do the Star Wars films in 3D, why would he bother? Yes, he'll make more money from the fans who'll suddenly feel this urge to watch a flick they already have at home, but IMHO it doesn't really add anything to the films or stories themselves.

Ugh. To think I really looked up to Lucas when I was much younger. All that potential, all those great ideas, shot to pieces.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMN View Post
                              In truth, I'd rather see Lucas be castrated slowly with a soup spoon for making 'Crystal Skull'...

and also for just being George Lucas.
                              fucking FIXED!

Comment

• We get this shit and still no Lincoln biography?

Dammit

Comment

Working...
                                X