RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Domestically Pirates 4 under-performed big time. International saved their ass.
    Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

• I HATE THE REST OF THE WORLD
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Have some more freedom fries, Amerifat!

(just kidding...or am I? /LilKimJong)
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well, I sure didn't see it. TV spots/trailers were more than enough, thank you very much.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            Lone Ranger back from the dead. Aiming for filming early next year.

Same day Depp backs out of Dr. Strange talks and Bioshock stalls again at Universal.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Joy.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Bioshock stalls again at Universal.
                ARGGGHHH BALLSACKAGAWEA

I want to see Rapture on the biggest fucking screen ever.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tarantino is rewriting Django. Omar gettin' a role.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• yesssss
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      yesssss

Apparently, there are major revisions on par with how he trimmed and fixed Kill Bill.

Comment

• YESSSSSsssss

Comment

• It's all in the game, yo.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Speaking of which, where the fuck is my Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair Blu-Ray with that House of Leaves bloodbath IN COLOR???
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Speaking of which, where the fuck is my Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair Blu-Ray with that House of Leaves bloodbath IN COLOR???
                              No shit. It seems like that BD was announced years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                No shit. It seems like that BD was announced years ago.

Weinstein Company went into the shitter. Some of the rights belong to Miramax/Lionsgate now. Some still belong with Disney. Some belong with the Weinsteins.

It's a complicated issue and the best thing we can hope for is that Anchor Bay gets the rights. But, Anchor Bay will get the rights to Grindhouse before Kill Bill.

Comment

Working...
                                X