RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
    Well, Hanna´s Chemical Brothers might want to have a word with you. While DP is indeed aces for Tron, I´d argue that the Chemical Brothers score does elevate and sublement the movie scenes it is set to way better and indefinitely more engaging than anything in Tron.

But that might stem from the fact that Hanna is a great movie period, while Tron is, well there.
    Ben's right. And you're right. The Chem's music elevate a great movie even more, while Daft Punk is just great music.

But then again, the remix album is just do much better than the score form the movie.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• there's nowhere to go but UP in the next Tron film. Have at it...just write a script this time to go along with the pretty visuals.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Somewhere at sometime within the last week or so I had heard that there was an excised subplot of Sam liberating programs to face off against Clu (not Gulager) and his robohobo army.

It might not have made it any better, but at least there would be more to it than the admittedly beautiful visuals.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Heh.

Clu Gulager.

Heh.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Shit, if he's game, I'd put him in there as Jeff Bridges' dad, who is even more insane.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bettlejuice 2 back in development.

Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• If it means more Keaton I will shut up and take what I can get.

Comment

• Bettlejuice 2

Unnecessary sequel number 5974

Comment

• Because there was so much more story to tell!

Hollyfuck.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Heard that, Martin. A bit late in the game for a sequel to a flick decades old. Ghostbusters 3 is also on that list.

All these reboots and remakes, and I'm STILL waiting for an Elric film!

Comment

• You'll get one as soon as I get my Krull remake.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well, thank goodness we're getting Iron Man XXX (Link is SFW, kids! Promise!). They've got Madame Masque in it, too, which means somebody's paying attention to their comic book lore. How nice!

Comment

• NICE!

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Heard that, Martin. A bit late in the game for a sequel to a flick decades old. Ghostbusters 3 is also on that list.

All these reboots and remakes, and I'm STILL waiting for an Elric film!
                            I want my goddamn Robotech movie. Without fucking singing, please.

Comment

• I loved the hell out of me some Robotech. The only "anime" I ever was into.

Comment

• I want my live action Urotsukidoji.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X