RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is? Movie Hole was saying he's in.

Also the first trailer for Immortals that doesn't suck (imo) or scream, "300 knock-off!"

http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie-t...-22041b6b5f13/
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I heard he was being recast.

Well this is wonderful news if true.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hmmm...you personally...who do you see as Zartan?
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
          Sad to hear Vosloo's out as Zartan.
          boourns,

but yay to Goggins!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            Hmmm...you personally...who do you see as Zartan?
            Vos was great. Hell, he's always great.

But if they're edging toward younger Cobra operatives, I'd put Ben Foster in it with the stipulation that he revisit his Yuma-era thuper therious ham.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• All I'd ask of Ben Foster is that he make with the high-kicks, once again.
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• In another universe where Nolan never got on-board Batman, I sense Ben Foster would have donned the cape and cowl.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Goggins is in Crow 3 of all things and he looks the same.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• They're Trying to Cut Lone Ranger's Budget, But It's Still Good, It's Still Good!
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Fer fuck's sake
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Of all the things to place one's time and toil in, it's a milquetoast franchise built around a milquetoast character?

Go fuck yourselves.

(Positive note: I love that John Cassaday piece. Even if it is depicting Masked Milquetoast Moarhouse.)
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll save you $200m in budget and save the integrity of the project for you.

Ready?

Lose the werewolves. Make it light and breezy, keep the action based around practical stunts, have the stars banter and build it all around a simple, gripping story, kinda like The Mask of Zorro (which you guys wrote, remember?). Boom, everybody wins.

My cut's 3%.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I'm all for light-hearted fun, but attempting to trim something as bloated and insipid as this nonentity in a week is something Verbinski and Co. couldn't do with the drug from Limitless.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I reckon I could do it.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• And I only say that because I've been given a novel adaptation to punch up (its already in script form) and when you can see a complete mess and you're not yet invested in it, its thrilling and much easier to make it better. I've had it for a week and its ten times the script it was before.

Something as established as Lone Ranger would be a cake-walk. Anyone in here could take a shot at it, at least to get it to the point where a studio would give it the go ahead again.

Comment

Working...
                                X