RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's on the Harrison Ford Watch List.

Old gonna old. Hopefully he brings something besides his posture pedic to Beef McBeefface's Expendables 2: Ed Hardy Island.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For how MEH 'Cowboys and Aliens' is supposed to be, I must admit to being pleased that almost everyone is saying that Ford is actually ACTING in it and giving it some effort.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ford already put forth an effort in Morning Glory and came off better there than he does in Cowboys & Aliens.

So that argument being bantered about is bullshit.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I ALREADY WORK AROUND THE CLOCK!
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Yeah, Brittany saw Cowboys and Aliens and even her old man said Ford was pretty much nothing in the movie. God that movie makes me sad.

Comment

• Holy shit was Ford miscast in C&A.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Just stop. You're not fooling anyone.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'll watch it. I didnt' have any issues with GL.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                    I'll watch it. I didnt' have any issues with GL.

Unless Supes opens huge, GL 2 isn't happening. Bombs don't get sequels.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• At least we're getting a potentially badass Ghost Rider movie (finally...even though they fucking wasted Mephisto and Blackheart) from a lame duck of a first go-round.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                        At least we're getting a potentially badass Ghost Rider movie (finally...even though they fucking wasted Mephisto and Blackheart) from a lame duck of a first go-round.

You're getting another Ghost Rider because SONY doesn't want to lose the rights.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• And Spider-Man and Superman and X-Men! Yaaaaaa rights-issues?
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I want a Runaways flick.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Preacher, Dr. Strange, and Longshot...that's really all I care about.

Comment

• I need to give Preacher another go. I got through the first 2 trades but it didn't suck me in.

Comment

Working...
                                X