RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    What's her name is missing a few episodes of Two and A Half Men this year because of insurance.
    Jon Cryer, eh?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• If Paradise Lost was live-action, I'd be all over that shit. But mocap? Jesus...
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The Uncanny Valley is the Forbidden Zone, people! MAN NOT MEANT TO TRAVEL THERE!
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          If Paradise Lost was live-action, I'd be all over that shit. But mocap? Jesus...
          They'll make him Tom Hanks.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Ah, Yelchin. My #1 choice for Peter Parker. He'd make a great Jimmy, but they'd really have to give him a beefy character arc to take advantage of his skills.

Part of me still would've loved to have see Jason Mewes' take as Jimmy when Kevin Smith was briefly attached to a Superman flick (Ben Affleck as Superman? I could see it.) way back when.
            Same here, Tim. Who do you reckon he would've had pegged for Lois? Liv Tyler, in a sensational Armageddon reunion?
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Smith had Linda Fiorentino in mind to play Lois, per his dream casting, likely due to her work on Dogma. She did share a couple of scenes with Affleck, so it's not too much of a stretch to see them as Clark and Lois.

Comment

• When did he do those passes on Superman in relation to Dogma? Because he's said before that Fiorentino was a pain in the ass during Dogma.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                  The reasons for his weight loss could be an indicator.
                  I'll tell you, he played Isla Fisher's father in "Confessions of a Shopaholic" (it was on TV, nothing else was shaking, so I watched it. Lay off!), and he looked terrible! Really sickly.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    When did he do those passes on Superman in relation to Dogma? Because he's said before that Fiorentino was a pain in the ass during Dogma.
                    I'm not sure - all I know was she was his first choice for the role. He probably had others, but after the stuff went down with Jon Peters, and then Burton, that all got shit-canned.

Comment

• Giant spiders Tim. Mechanical ones.

Comment

• Hey, I saw Wild Wild West, so I know how that panned out, Billy. If we must have robot spiders, I want 'em high tech killing machines, crushing cars, knocking down buildings, slaughtering citizens with megadeathkill lasers.

And who shall save the city?

Comment

• I'd like to take this time out to converge on several different threads' ideas/discussions and switch some shit around:

I'd make Brainiac the villain, have him create an army of kryptonite-powered warbots (because only one Metallo ain't shit) straight out of Judge Dredd ("WAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR") and punch Giraffe-Man in the balls repeatedly.

CREDITS.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                            I'd make Brainiac the villain... and punch Giraffe-Man in the balls repeatedly.

CREDITS.
                            An alien's genitals getting brutalized for 2 hours... WITH egregious speed-ramping? OK, that would get me excited for this.

You, sir, are on a roll today with your pitching!
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Bruce Willis in talks for GI Joe 2? To play the original Joe? HELL YEAH!
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Well, that's one sure way to get my ass in a seat. #RiseofCobrawasawesome

Comment

Working...
                                X