No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit that picture of fucking Stewart and the shield someone has been ripping off WETA.

Comment

• The Man of Steel is one of the best scripts Henry Cavill's ever read. Which means either he's read mostly shitty scripts or he's a big bullshitter. Of course, the correct answer is C) all of the above.

Goyer was almost fired off TMOS and both of the Nolans and Kurt Johnstad had to take passes to fix it.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Holy shit that picture of fucking Stewart and the shield someone has been ripping off WETA.

A winner is you. Not the final shield. They caught by WETA with that bullshit. Not to mention the thousands of fans that went...umm, that's the Tree of Gondor on it.

Well, it's because it's a fucking leftover prop from ROTK.

It's almost as bad as how many movies ended up using Starship Troopers stuff because the prop company at SONY fucked up their inventory.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You'd think one of the art department monkeys would have noticed that and photoshopped some generic horsey over the tree or something.

Comment

• Or a fucking snowflake.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
              Or a fucking snowflake.
              Dripping with BLOOOOOOOOOOOD

Comment

• Make the whole shield outta blood.

SNOW SO GRIMDARK

(Cherith fucking Cutestory this concept is dumb)
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-25-2011, 10:14 AM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wait, Snow White is now a warrior? WTF did I miss?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                    Wait, Snow White is now a warrior? WTF did I miss?

Studios who got in a bidding war over terrible scripts. However, Tarsem is supposed to be going all THE FALL over his Snow White.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• You missed the moment that someone high up thought the battle in Alice in Wonderland needed to be extended to two hours.

EDIT: I will masturbate furiously over the visuals in the Tarsem one.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Studios who got in a bidding war over terrible scripts. However, Tarsem is supposed to be going all THE FALL over his Snow White.
                        But will they make that March release date? I mean...has filming even started yet? Also from Snow White & the Huntsman:

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          But will they make that March release date? I mean...has filming even started yet? Also from Snow White & the Huntsman:

They'll make it. You're assuming that it's going to be a complicated shoot.

Comment

• I always assume for the worst as you know.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• That dwarf on the far left, it's like he's smuggling plums down both legs of his pants.

Comment

• gettin' all swollen, with a light blue hue to them

Comment

Working...
                                X