No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only cartoon about cars that matters....

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9bBpDNRP5qQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      Cars and A Bug's Life are the two misfires for me in regards to Pixar's excellent track record.
      Seconded, although I don't have as big of an issue with 'Cars' as some of you have. ABL is really the only film that I kinda dislike.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Cars 2 will open big and then drop off hard.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Something incredibly...off about Woody Allen headlining an animated kids' film. Probably that sex with your daughter thing.

Meh. Doesn't change the fact that A Bug's Life sucked.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I don't see how any film comes close to toppling Potter this year.
            I dunno. I remember going to the car show a few months ago and there were HUGE 'Cars 2' displays that kids AND parents were going totally berzerk for. I wouldn't be surprised if it topped TS3's huge numbers when all is said and done.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Personally, I'd say this and next year belong to WB for the #1 grossing films. Potter has too much backing it like a late July release, 3D/IMAX, its shortest film in the series' history I believe and it's the last one.

My jaw would hit the floor if it didn't break past $1 billion.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Personally, I'd say this and next year belong to WB for the #1 grossing films. Potter has too much backing it like a late July release, 3D/IMAX, its shortest film in the series' history I believe and it's the last one.

My jaw would hit the floor if it didn't break past $1 billion.

Did you actually get a runtime? WB has been spitting out 3 different times since May.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Nadda. Just heard it was the shortest/tightest one.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Shorter and tighter than Azkaban? Wow.

Comment

• Supposedly.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• then I may actually like it. I'm sorry, but the only HP flick that's worth a damn (to ME) is Azkaban. The rest are overblown bores.

Comment

• I agree. Although I prefer the first one over all. Then again my tastes in movies is suspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                            Cars 2 will open big and then drop off hard.

Nah. This thing will make MAD money. Insane amount of money. Probably less than Potter, but as a father, I can assure youf you add the product's profit, this shit will destroy Star Wars products profits.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• We're re-watching all the Potter films leading up to the final one for a special podcast.

Should be getting Azkaban in today as a matter of fact. Amazing to look back on the Columbus films. You appreciate all the hard work and ball-busting he did on Philosopher's Stone setting everything up for the (unfounded) shit he gets. That's a solid kids adventure movie.

Chamber of Secrets? Yeah...it's tedious as shit. But it introduces Isaacs and I'm one of those people who loves Dobby.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'm awaiting Captain America, Transformers 3 and Cars 2 (yeah yeah...).

As for TF3, it's like waiting for a carcrash. It might be awesome.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X