No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadn't heard these gay rumors before. huh. Are they just rumors or does somebody have proof? I don't care either way, I'm just surprised.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It has been a long-running speculation and via anecdotal evidence that he is a soldier in the Army of Dorothy.

But who honestly gives a solitary fuck about that anyway?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        But who honestly gives a solitary fuck about that anyway?
        Gay people should. Obviously, it's Mike's choice to come out or not, but any high profile person hiding should consider coming out and help further the cause. Plus the "SHREK WAS SECRETLY INDOCTRINATING MY SON THAT RECENTLY CAME OUT" stories would be awesome.

Comment

• He wants a beard, give the man a beard. I'll be here when the memoir comes years after.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• But will be the title of said memoir?
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Waynestockcock.

Or some unimaginative pun dreamed up by his ghost writer.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Extra points for not picking "Do I Make You Horny?"

To answer Mr. Myers, no, Sir. You don't. You wouldn't be my "type."
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Robert Osborne is stepping down from TCM...for what appears to be forever. Warner is saying that it's medical leave, but the campfire talk ain't good.

Not at all.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear that.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• he's looked ill for some time. that's a shame, as he will be missed.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Uh. Not this rumor again.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Blegh

Comment

• Johnny Depp Digging Up Another Cult Show-Turned-Shitty Movie For Disney
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• This is not Rum Diary, I inquired about Rum Diary Jamie. Why do you mock me.

Comment

• How shocking would it be for Depp to play a normal dude after this string of wackiness?
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X