Knowing the unknowing of such delight.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Is that Cousin Oliver?
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Not sure.

I think that hambeast may be a bit too young to be Ollie. Maybe his offspring?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag

Rob had things went way wrong.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              In that case, I'm guessing X-Men: Second Semester will be similar to G.I. Joe 2 with only 2 or 3 actors (McAvoy, Fassbender and maybe Lawrence) returning and everyone else being newbies.
              Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              That's a bingo.
              I'd bet $$$ Lawrence gets out of her contract a la Levitt not doing G.I. Joe 2. She was definitely in a different place when she signed on then she was when First Class opened.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Who will I stare at now?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Since they established it in First Class, wouldn't surprise to see Rebecca Romijn back full time.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I would be okay with this.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Depp signs up for Pirates of the Caribbean: Fuck If It Underperformed in the US, We Made $1 Billion, Bitches!
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• What's the word on Drive?

<iframe width="900" height="542" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pe6eOqheva8?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I want that movie so hard.

Comment

• I like it so far.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gosling looks like he wants to appear towards the end of Sunshine 2: U.V. Boogaloo.
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• For some reason I have recollection of it playing a festival and getting great reception?

Comment

Working...
                                X