RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAP FAP FAP FAP
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck yes!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Me rikey!
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• great trailer.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Me Wuv Traiwer Wong Time.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              FAP FAP FAP FAP
              Quoted for TRUTHINESS.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Clive Owen looks like be serious competition against Ron Swanson in the "Stache rocker" category.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Plus it looks like DeNiro might be doing a little more than coasting for once.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There is no way in hell that movie lives up to its promise of being the best fucking thing ever.

DeNiro. Statham. Clive with a beautiful mustache. Orchestral SCORPIONS. Mr. Goddamn Eko Adebisi himself. No way. I am not letting myself believe it.

Fuck. it's beautiful. Be good please.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      There is no way in hell that movie lives up to its promise of being the best fucking thing ever.

DeNiro. Statham. Clive with a beautiful mustache. Orchestral SCORPIONS. Mr. Goddamn Eko Adebisi himself. No way. I am not letting myself believe it.

Fuck. it's beautiful. Be good please.
                      That.

Comment

• Strahovski, y'all.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          Would it be in poor taste if my headline read, "Superman Came Outta Julia Ormond's Vagina?"
                          Corrected.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Fuck a live action sequel, get me THIS.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fix those "I'll murder you in your sleep" eyes, and we're in business.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not trying to ruffle feathers, but that boxing chick's not really doing anything for me. Looks like Jim Lee drew her thighs.

Übermensch thighs.

Just to be clear.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X