No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did like his cameo in the Kim Kardashian sex tape though.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wut?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        I did like his cameo in the Kim Kardashian sex tape though.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• it's a razz against the films in my signature.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Also the only thing I want to see Will Smiff do today is...
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was being serious about his inclusion in Speed Racer. Ruby Rhod would fit perfectly with that world.

Rob just had to take it too fucking far.

AGAIN
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's what I do.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                  I was being serious about his inclusion in Speed Racer. Ruby Rhod would fit perfectly with that world.

Rob just had to

AGAIN
                  THAT

Comment

• Smith isn't happening. Heaven and Earth will have to move to make that happen.

Currently, it's between three people for Django...Elba, Foxx and Ejiolofor (spelling is off). Tucker was brought up for another role, but that might not happen.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Chewie's in the running?

Awesome.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Lone Ranger joining The Hobbit and Superman for Christmas 2012 box-office supremacy.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• yessss

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            The Lone Ranger joining The Hobbit and Superman for Christmas 2012 box-office supremacy.

The difference is that Disney isn't going to break its neck to finish Lone Ranger by then.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                              Smith isn't happening. Heaven and Earth will have to move to make that happen.

Currently, it's between three people for Django...Elba, Foxx and Ejiolofor (spelling is off). Tucker was brought up for another role, but that might not happen.
                              Either of those two would be better than Smith if you ask me.

Comment

• AKA you think it won't stick there?
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X