RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Matthew Modine is playing an evil politician named Nixon (SUBTLETY!) in The Dark Knight Rises. Ya?
    Excellent. He needs to act more.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Louden Swain does what Louden Swain wants. He beat Brian Shute didn't he?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• DiCaprio has supposedly been secured for the villain role in QT's Django Unchained. Buddy of mine threw the script my way and I really need to fucking it.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Fucking it.

Fucking it, then regale us with the fucking it.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jamie: shoot me the script too, if you can (and if it's in digital form). I'd love to read it.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              DiCaprio has supposedly been secured for the villain role in QT's Django Unchained. Buddy of mine threw the script my way and I really need to fucking it.

Cough.

MaKE IT HAPPEN.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My dumbassness kicked in. Yes. I need to fucking read it.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I too would be interested in the fucking of this script.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So say we all... and try to embellish the noises a bit.

Comment

• I can make some noises about it. It's epic.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Can I fuck it too? I'll use protection if need be.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• PM me emails if you want to fuck it. Or read it preferably.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Hope this means we get some Judd Nelson and some Ally Sheedy love then.
                            You couldn't be any more The Man. You just couldn't!

My first girlfriend looked like pre-makeover Ally Sheedy (minus the dandruff) in The Breakfast Club and The Nelson remains a hero of mine for the one-two punch of John Bender and Hot Rod.

As for all this Django business, I strongly want to remain unaware of anything to do with the script so please spoiler the life right out of any discussions that may result.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• So, you dated an Ally Sheedy look-alike, and you worship Judd Nelson for his work in The Breakfast Club, and Transformers: The Movie.

I am officially adopting you as my kid brother, Bobby. Yes, I have one already, but damn it, mere friendship isn't enough in this case! Your cool factor demands this!

I'll adopt Christophe too. Dude's a champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Stringer Bell in 'Django Unchained'? Oh hell yes.
                                Same here. I'm giddy at this, if it's true.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X