No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Scorsese might direct a film on the Liz Taylor/Richard Burton affair? Fuck yeah!
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Stringer Bell in 'Django Unchained'? Oh hell yes.

Not gonna lie, I would rather see Will Smith in this role. Idris is indeed awesome, but we know he can play a badass. Will Smith on the other hand....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        I am officially adopting you as my kid brother, Bobby.
        We should get a picture of us flanking Martin Landau, wearing BDR shirts, going "PULL THE STRINGS!"

Does this mean I get a 227 on the end of my name now?

(Sub-question: should it be BobbyBear227 or simply Bobby227?)

Thanks, bro!
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
          Not gonna lie, I would rather see Will Smith in this role. Idris is indeed awesome, but we know he can play a badass. Will Smith on the other hand....
          I'm halfway through the script now...in truth, I could see either of them in the lead role and knocking it out of the park, but I'd rather see Idris get it for the simple fact that it would be the role to propel him to the next level of stardom.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Troy and Jamie:

What films for 2011 (so far) qualify as:
            - huge successes
            - modest successes
            - made their money back
            - under-performers
            - huge flops

I ask this in terms of their budgets and so forth, not in terms of quality.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I can not picture Will Smiff as Django, not from what I've read.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• FREE YOUR MIND
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Um... no.

I'd rather see DJ Jazzy Jeff as Django.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    I can not picture Will Smiff as Django, not from what I've read.
                    He could do it (and probably do it very well), but I totally see Idris Elba taking this on and absolutely soaring with it.

Comment

• I don't recall at any time Django proclaiming "AWWWW HELL NAWW" nor do I feel that at any time Django will break out into dance and gitjiggywititnananananana.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just want Will to do something different. At the same time I'm also all for Idris getting more love. HAVE BOTH.

Comment

• Maybe Will could play Broomhilda. Lulz.

Comment

• I'll be honest...I could see Michael K. Williams doing Django as well.

Again, I'm only halfway through the script, but Django is a pretty cool character. I suspect that Christoph Waltz will once again steal the show, though; the character of Schultz is very, very well written.

Comment

• I just really dig on Will Smith. WELCOME TO ERF indeed.

Comment

• If they could promise that Broomhilda won't be Jada Pinkett Smith I might could reserve judgement. But we all know how the Smiff's roll.

Comment

Working...
                                X