No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're all fucking dumb for liking something someone else doesn't like. It's what makes us who we are. Humanity likes dumb shit.

End of discussion.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Check out Phil Gee's series of articles reviewing the various comic book movies over the past ten years.
      Based on early word from First Class, Phil might get his wish.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I only like masterfully crafted films, such as Follow That Bird.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
          We're all fucking dumb for liking something someone else doesn't like. It's what makes us who we are. Humanity likes dumb shit.

End of discussion.
          You = Awesome.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Any obsession is abnormal. Did I think Leia was hot when I saw RotJ the first time? Fuck yes! I may even have yanked it a time or two.

Then I discovered real girls... and had them yank it for me. People will obsess over anything. I obsess over expensive timepieces. Ari obsesses over 12 inch Chewbaccas. Rob? Sandwiches.

Shit. I spilled my drink. What was I saying?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
              Shit. I spilled my drink. What was I saying?

"Dad, what's the point of this story?"

"I like stories..."
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• 12 inch Chewbacca. New band.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  12 inch Chewbacca. New band.
                  Opening for the Electric Hackmans and the Flying Langellas!

Comment

• I haven't seen something this entertaining since Ken Burns' 29 hour documentary on Electric Football.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Honesty. What burns my ass and boils my blood. The most about my colleagues is how they slavishly link to "TOLDJA" after all. the. times. they have flat out stolen info from others without giving credit/linkage and claiming it as their own.

Grow a dick and two balls and stop sending em your linkage. Send a message. If enough do it, said message will become clear. Alas they have sand in their vaginas.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Christ. Now Relativity has moved The Brothers Grimm: Snow White to March 2012 (which is already overcrowded) after Universal threw Snow White & the Huntsman to early June from December.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• the one out first, wins.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Don't care.

DON'T CARE!

Can I have my Okama GameSphere back now?

Comment

• The Hunger Games is going to be the big killer hit of the March 2012 flicks. Why go anywhere near that?

Well...unless Hunger Games is about to move to that summer? *Shrugs*
                              Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 05-24-2011, 02:21 PM.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I don't see Fables mentioned in any of those Snowballing Whitegirl movies, so this news is not exactly tickling my Stadtler and Waldorfs.

And both of those just sound like "huh" moves. They both sound like fall/winter season releases.

Spring/Summer? Huhwha?
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-24-2011, 02:32 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X