RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Marty Janetty half shirt > Depp half shirt.
    Janetty through a barbershop window<Depp's anti-gravity blood spewing from a waterbed though.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ^ That's not what I posted, some of it was deleted somehow and when I edit it deletes it too. Weird.

I posted "Jannety through a barbershop window< Depp's anti-gravity blood spewing from a waterbed though.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• First Look at Tom Hardy's Bane from The Dark Knight Rises!
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Bring out the Bane.
          The Bane's sleepin'...
          Well, you'd better go and wake him up then.

Nice job, Jamie.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Bats gonna get raped.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Maybe they will incorporate the Lazarus Pit. Bane breaks (and/or rapes) Bats' back and he uses the Pit to get his back healed? *Shrugs* Not one to normally speculate about the plots of these flicks ahead of time.
              Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 05-20-2011, 10:01 AM.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Nice.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Maybe they will incorporate the Lazarus Pit. Bane breaks (and/or rapes) Bats' back and he uses the Pit to get his back healed? *Shrugs* Not one to normally speculate about the plots of these flicks ahead of time.

Having to cover TDK that in-depth proved to be one of the worst headaches I ever dealt with online. Nolan can piss off until release.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                    Having to cover TDK that in-depth proved to be one of the worst headaches I ever dealt with online. Nolan can piss off until release.
                    As opposed to The Man of Steel where it sounds like (despite any claims to the contrary), it's basically "Superman Begins."
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Maybe they will incorporate the Lazarus Pit. Bane breaks (and/or rapes) Bats' back and he uses the Pit to get his back healed? *Shrugs* Not one to normally speculate about the plots of these flicks ahead of time.
                      If they do Lazpits, then this franchise has gone full gimp mask.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ed Hocken doppelganger Benedict Cumberbatch has joined The Hobbit.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Werd on der straat says as 'voice of Smaug'... but no official comment yet.

Comment

• Catwoman pic. Fake or not? If not, I like the attention to the Darwyn Cooke style.

Comment

• Gotta be fake. Looks like a bad manip. Although I don't doubt that's the look they're going for.

All due respect, AICN will throw up anything. Hell, I could make up some random shit under a fake e-mail and they'd post it no questions asked.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• If that's real then it's really bad.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X